Spam Thread Vol 95 - Football spam

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 10.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Big_

[reply=Jujubeez]
[reply=The-Modern-Way]
wow, jujus makin enemie again. what have i told you about playing nicely?

told you brother, its my inner Kanzen acting up....

*drinks pepto bismol*
[/reply]

By the way, I'm no doctor but if it is really your inner kanzen acting up you should see a proctologist.
[/reply]

or an exorcist
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by I-AM-StokeZe

[reply=Jujubeez]
wasted you say....wasted?? no sir... I think not, and these people are like my brothers and sisters from different mothers

If you go and look in the mirror, these people will look like you. I'm guessing pale, because you don't go outside, bloodshot eyes from typing so many witty remarks and an extremley muscled left or right arm, whichever you favour...

Would you really want them as your brothers or sisters?

I wouldn't. I would prefer the people I know, the people I drink with, the people I shout at the football with, the people who look out for me & the people that Idon't just like me for my post count.
[/reply]

Nobody likes me because I am a top member but Mrs. Big likes me because my member is tops.

Also, I know this begs the question but them why the F#$k are YOU here ?
Lvl 13
*the power of Christ compels you*

thanks Trust, Iam feeling much better, cept I have a taste for pea soup
Lvl 11
you notice in that he wrote the sentence:

Quote:

I dont just like me

i think this says something.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Big_

[reply=I-AM-StokeZe]
[reply=Jujubeez]
wasted you say....wasted?? no sir... I think not, and these people are like my brothers and sisters from different mothers

If you go and look in the mirror, these people will look like you. I'm guessing pale, because you don't go outside, bloodshot eyes from typing so many witty remarks and an extremley muscled left or right arm, whichever you favour...

Would you really want them as your brothers or sisters?

I wouldn't. I would prefer the people I know, the people I drink with, the people I shout at the football with, the people who look out for me & the people that Idon't just like me for my post count.
[/reply]

Nobody likes me because I am a top member but Mrs. Big likes me because my member is tops.

[/reply]

Great English.

I'm here for the ladies, and to put people like you in your place. Though you wont ever listen and I wont ever win. 'Cos slowly more of your 'crew' will join the 'flame' and type great remarks like'lol' and 'lmfao'.

Quote:
Originally posted by The-Modern-Way

you notice in that he wrote the sentence:

[reply=I-AM-StokeZe]
I dont just like me

i think this says something.
[/reply]

Typo moron.
Lvl 16
I'm glad you recognize great English when you see it. Whoever you are.
Lvl 13
he's right i have been looking quite pale

damn internet
Lvl 11
Quote:

[reply=Mr_Big_]

Great English.

I'm here for the ladies, and to put people like you in your place. Though you wont ever listen and I wont ever win. 'Cos slowly more of your 'crew' will join the 'flame' and type great remarks like'lol' and 'lmfao'.
[/reply]

to put people like you in your place? im wondering what could possibly make you think that you could remotely assume that you could carry and weight into any kind of argument...do us all a favour, fuck off, because if youre only here to insult people you will not be welcomed by anyone. not just Bigs 'crew' as you so put it.
*looks around*

*sees juju geeting shit from a dumbass*

*covers juju's back* (in a non gay way)

now fuck off mr. whatever your name is. you will be forgotten tomorrow
Lvl 13
Quote:

I just started posting here again...

For how long?

Who knows.

Who cares?

when you come in to post, you don't make a stupid remark like this. maybe you say Hi, or whatever, but you were begging for it

edit: off topic, great game between brazil and croatia
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Jujubeez

thanks Trust, Iam feeling much better, cept I have a taste for pea soup

get a beer
Lvl 16
I just got back. I had to step out. PhatHarry's barb regarding my typing skills really hit home. I've been devastated.

Of course, the use of proper grammar and typing skills are two different things but damn the insigtfulness of this Phat man who so adroitly saw into my inner fears and exposed my gravest fear. Yes, it is true. I can't type. I am a hunter and pecker. Darn it all. Exposed to a life of scorn. If only I had listened to Mrs. McGreedy in seventh grade and taken typing instead of shop. I would be able to type and would still have ten fingers.

Woe is me, woe is me. Who is this man, nee this insightful genius, this Phat Harry. Damn it all damn it all.....
Lvl 13
Mrs McGreedy Failed you bro, you did not fail her....i feel for you. I too feel your scorn, I never learned the home keys, and i still use the hunt and peck method....
Lvl 16
I think he's gone. What a tool that guy was.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by The-Modern-Way

[reply=I-AM-StokeZe]
[reply=Mr_Big_]

Great English.

[/reply]

to put people like you in your place? im wondering what could possibly make you think that you could remotely assume that you could carry and weight into any kind of argument...do us all a favour, fuck off, because if youre only here to insult people you will not be welcomed by anyone. not just Bigs 'crew' as you so put it.
[/reply]

Well I wouldn't bring weight into an argument because I'm not a Sceptic Tank, not even going to go into how hard I am 'init bruv, 'cos like I would bear murk you'

Anyway, have fun knowing I will never read your post, any mod or admin or whatever your called, delete this account please.

Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly
*looks around*

Oh no?

"dumbass" ... good one.

I just looked at your profiles, you two are above 35 and your bitching to an 18 year old over the fucking INTERNET!

I bet I have had more pussy than you two put together. Does your wife/ girlfriend know your doing this? No wait, do you have a wife/ girlfriend?

Reflect, and again know that I will never read what you type, again I request that this account is deleted. 'Cos I made my point, I go away with me head held high, my pride and ego both higher than they were before. Also knowing that people on the WBW forum / website are amoung the largest bunch of imbread/ pussy deprived people on the planet.

Thank you, and good night.

Love and Kisses bitches.
Lvl 13
don't leave on our account dick!
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly
*looks around*

[/reply]
Quote:

Oh no?

"dumbass" ... good one.

I just looked at your profiles, you two are above 35 and your bitching to an 18 year old over the fucking INTERNET!

I bet I have had more pussy than you two put together. Does your wife/ girlfriend know your doing this? No wait, do you have a wife/ girlfriend?

Reflect, and again know that I will never read what you type, again I request that this account is deleted. 'Cos I made my point, I go away with me head held high, my pride and ego both higher than they were before. Also knowing that people on the WBW forum / website are amoung the largest bunch of imbread/ pussy deprived people on the planet.

Thank you, and good night.

Love and Kisses bitches.

thats all we wanted. now get back to wanking to your girlfriend.jpeg
Lvl 16
Dude, it is "septic" not "sceptic"
Lvl 13
ok then....who's next?
Lvl 16
I thought he was a spoof at first but then later just a tool.

Hunter and Pecker --- I crack myself up sometimes.

I wonder if jolly got that pizza yet. The Subway just didn't do it.
  • Goto: