Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

sorry james

Starter: litld Posted: 17 years ago Views: 812
Lvl 15
i've had a lot of things crumbling down around me for awhile but last night i hit the appex in my mind.i'm watch'n csi on spike on the couch that will later be my bed for the evening and a commercial came on.wet pavement,beautiful car drifting by slow-mo all while James Brown's "It's a man's world" was playing.if i'd had a brick handy it'd been sleep'n in total silence and dark last night.anyone else see this as be'n a past truth?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 65
Lvl 29
Bricking the tv isn't the brightest move I can think of, but I've wanted to do it once or twice myself!!

Lvl 32
I've done it
Lvl 15
i'm honored for the crew to b the first to repliy but i was wanting input as to weather or not the population thinks it's still a man's world today compared to when j.b. realeased that song?
Quote:
Originally posted by litld

i'm honored for the crew to b the first to repliy but i was wanting input as to weather or not the population thinks it's still a man's world today compared to when j.b. realeased that song?

it will always be a mans world..
Lvl 24
personally, if its not, im glad

edit: latino, youd LIKE to think that.
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

youd like to think its not..

whatever makes you happy i guess
Lvl 29
It may have been true at one time. But nowadays, women control half of the money, and all of the pussy!!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

[reply=FeFeHumHum]

youd like to think its not..

whatever makes you happy i guess
[/reply]

id let very few men control my world

others... fuck them and their mother too :P

in honesty i think we are still pretty man oriented with a lot of things that are really important, but more of the little things in our every day life is becoming more about women :P
Lvl 15
half?!!sorry to say but in my cercumstance i handed the whole check over every week for 16.5 years.then one day i said enough is enough and asked what was neeeded for the bills a couple things went on next thing i know i get handed cc bills in my name that we both used for means of survival along with loan payment books and was told i was to pay $1400 a month in child and spousal support.well needless to say i can't keep up with all of it on my own and i'm sorta at my wits end here.i roof for a living and this was all timed perfectly as she gave me the boot in the fall last year.i make $24/hr but don'tget 40 hours a week 50 weeks a year so how does the the comonwealth or her think that this flies?$1400 a month plus roughly $1200 for cc and loan payments.if this statement is to bold the crew can delete i would no regrets to them doing it.just troll'n for answers is all.
Lvl 10
That just goes to show,doesn't it? She fucked you good, real good.
This day and age women can fuck you all they like, it's a womans world 100%.
My advise to you, get out of the country, go away somewhere nice and sunny.
Tell no one , just pick up and go. It's a womans world, let the woman sort things out.
Either that or we all get together and start a revolution
Lvl 9
I think the point of the song was that a man is expected to perform and provide and succeed, and yet if he fails with a woman he fails completely.

Last line of the song:
Quote:

He's lost in the wilderness
He's lost in the bitterness
He's lost, lost and .....

Same as it ever was.
Lvl 15
thats part of the problem though,i just keep on giving and giving.

i live in an area that if u make $15/hr u're doing good.
iwent through an apprenticeship and started at $9/hr and after 4 yrs made it up tp $22/hr and have had raises since.

i came from nothing and i knew what was to hurt but she used to really ruffle my feathers when we'd be out and she'd boust about how much i made(grr).

i'd tell her"don't even start that with these people cause we could lose it all in a blink of an eye".

needless to say her plans r more thought out than mine ever were.