Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Sopranos, did you watch it?

Starter: xfireman Posted: 17 years ago Views: 1.3K
Lvl 17
Well, the Sopranos final episode just ended, did you watch it? What did you think?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 28
nope, didnt watch...
Lvl 9
what the hell was that ending..that sucked..We waited all those years for that
Lvl 17
I thought the tape broke at the end......I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO let down by that ending. They tried to make it all intense, but it failed miserably.
Lvl 6
well i got a call from china within the last minute of the show so i missed the very end ........ funny part im n ot chinese nor do i know ne one from or in china its was a wrong number i was fucking pissed
Lvl 17
Well, NOTHING happened that you missed. First I thought the guy at the bar would pull something, then I thought something would happen to Meadow, it was pretty intense, and I have to say I'm glad Tony won in the end, but it WAS tied up in a little too neat of a bow.
Lvl 5
I thought my dish lost the signal!
Lvl 7
One could assume the entire family was killed by one of several dudes hovering around the diner..of course, the ending also leaves the possibility of the show returning one day..Overall, it was lame..or was it? admist all the possibilities for an ending, Tony killed by Paulie, Killed by Phil's guys, picked up by feds etc. etc., David Chase went with the one no one could have possibly predicted...no "ending" at all..and another thing....

Im just f-ing with ya...thats it...lmao
Lvl 11
The audience got "whacked". They, Tony and Bobby talking on the lake, alluded to "You probably don't even hear it.." when you get whacked.

That's what they did to the audience - we got whacked....we were all focused on Tony getting popped in the restaurant, that we didn't see our own "ending" coming. I thought it was brilliant.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by 007online

I thought my dish lost the signal!

so did i ..

but you know they are just leaving it open , they may be back some time in the future
Lvl 13
anyone have a torrent?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by soupsmp

The audience got "whacked". They, Tony and Bobby talking on the lake, alluded to "You probably don't even hear it.." when you get whacked.

That's what they did to the audience - we got whacked....we were all focused on Tony getting popped in the restaurant, that we didn't see our own "ending" coming. I thought it was brilliant.

now thats a good one .. i totaly missed that scenario.. but its a good one to very wild
Lvl 12
I'm glad the ending was sort of scattered.....it made me less bummed that it was the end. Now.....one less thing to watch on the boob box
Lvl 9
i actually heard there's a possibility of a movie coming out...like i said, just something i heard. but it made more sense after i saw that ending
Lvl 19
The last part of the season airs in Finland much later. I'm going to wait for that.
Lvl 4
I like craploads apparently ... thought the Tivo went down or some shit. Thats a bullshit ending.
Lvl 18
theres gonna be more folks movies spin offs sopranos is a cash cow
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by soupsmp

Brilliant observation! I totally missed this, but it's brilliant!
Lvl 4
all explained here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5l7saxV_XU
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by DocBrewskie

anyone have a torrent?

anyone feel like being banned for posting it?