Score: 2.67 Votes: 15
rate this

Should New WBW Members Take An IQ Test ???

Starter: scouselad Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.7K
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Damn, man, 1800 posts in 2 months isn't half bad.

dude...that was a galant effort

youll get there
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

[reply=EricLindros]
Damn, man, 1800 posts in 2 months isn't half bad.

dude...that was a galant effort

youll get there
[/reply]

I do try!
Lvl 17
you put me to shame......oh the shame!!!! i'm too lazy to post...so i just watch, and upload cars.
guess i'm a big car fan. i believe individuals like me and others (they know themselves), who can't stop looking at cars when there are babes just a click away should be institutionalized.
but that won't stop us. we'll be in the car forum from the head psychiatrist's office computer
Lvl 17
IQ tests don't work if IQ of 135 doesn't prevent from making stupid questions. I mean, there are lots of ppl with lower IQs that don't make them.
Quote:
Originally posted by ÜberPervert™

IQ tests don't work if IQ of 135 doesn't prevent from making stupid questions. I mean, there are lots of ppl with lower IQs that don't make them.

true..

i find it more fun when people just make asses of themselves and everyone around them sees it but them..
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Psyche

you put me to shame......oh the shame!!!! i'm too lazy to post...so i just watch, and upload cars.
guess i'm a big car fan. i believe individuals like me and others (they know themselves), who can't stop looking at cars when there are babes just a click away should be institutionalized.
but that won't stop us. we'll be in the car forum from the head psychiatrist's office computer

same here

just one question, how do i get to the babes section
  • Goto: