Score: 2.20 Votes: 5
rate this

Sexual fart fetish

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 4.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
i love girls with cute asses, but man.. i dont know about your fetish though.. i guess if it turns you and your girl on, then you can try but i highly doubt if you'll say the same afterwards
Lvl 8
Weirdo
Lvl 6
It turns me on too, but Im pretty damn strange, lol.
Lvl 27
ummm...
Lvl 13
It does sound strange but it's no worse than cumming or spitting on someone if you think about it really.

But this kind of thing aint my bag, baby.
Lvl 13
I'm speechless
Lvl 6
Let me ask you guys a question. Imagine the woman you fantasize most about(Angi Jolie, Alba, ect..). If she farted when you fucked her, would it still gross you out?

What about having anal with a girlfriend. Every now and then they will fart when you are fucking them up the ass. I know you guys arnt into it, but does it honestly gross you out that much?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Sion-DS

Let me ask you guys a question. Imagine the woman you fantasize most about(Angi Jolie, Alba, ect..). If she farted when you fucked her, would it still gross you out?

What about having anal with a girlfriend. Every now and then they will fart when you are fucking them up the ass. I know you guys arnt into it, but does it honestly gross you out that much?

well..no matter who the woman is, famous or not, i'm not game for this fetish..

as for anal, i've tried with my girl several times but we dont anymore because we both didn't fancy it that much.. plus i realized that its actually painful for her..
I've had a few girlfriends where I would pound them and they farted by mistake. We would laugh about it.
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

I'm speechless

we finally found a way to do it
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Sion-DS

No, wouldn't gross me out. BUT I still wouldn't want her to do it in my face.

Quote:
Originally posted by gibraltar321

we finally found a way to do it

Wohoo!

Lvl 18
some people screw dead people. Some screw animals. Both are worse than farts.

Speaking of which, queefing is funny.
Exactly some guys stick gerbils up their ass. Which is quite disturbing and a horrible fetish for the poor little gerbil.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandDaddy

Exactly some guys stick gerbils up their ass. Which is quite disturbing and a horrible fetish for the poor little gerbil.

first time i heard of that....
How in the hell is this post still alive! Its like the after birth of a lesbian cluster fuck!
Lvl 16
In all honesty its not my thing... But if my wife said Hey, you get to come on my face, so let me do this. I would have to oblige her, cause its all fare in the sack..
Lvl 14
so basically you want someone to blow shit on your face?
Lvl 16
This isn't my battle, but I believe that farting and shitting are completely different animals. However they both smell like shit..
licking her ass? That can't be too healthy
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandDaddy

As long as the corn does not come flying about and hit me in the eye...it's all good!

Kidding lol
  • Goto: