Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Serious Question

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 15 years ago Views: 712
Have you or would you have sex with your woman in the same room as your small child? I understand if the childs newborn. I just watched an episode of COPS where a couple was caught in the back seat of their car with their child of atleast 18 months in the vehicle! I also know a guy that thinks its ok for him and his wife to have sex under covers on the couch while a child of three is watching a movie in the same room. I find it disturbing as hell! I have two children and I personally wouldnt even be able to get sexually aroused with my child in the same room no matter if they know whats going on or not! Whats your take on it? What they dont know wont hurt them or is it fucked up?
Lvl 20
18 Months? Yes.

Dude, they can't even walk yet...
Lvl 28
Seriously? Fucking no.

I don't even like masturbating having sex with an animal in the room. It feels like they're judging me. If they were, I'm sure I would get perfect 10's...but still.

Seriously though, no, that isn't okay..it's really fucking weird.
Lvl 11
That causes Seenus problems in adults..
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

18 Months? Yes.

Dude, they can't even walk yet...
I dont know what 18 months your thinking of but my now 9 yo daughter was running and speaking in sentences at 18 months
Lvl 51
No, I think its fucked up.
Lvl 20
Nope.
Lvl 15
maybe we have become too civilized to do this sort of thing but does anyone remember the tee-pee scene from"dances with wolves"?
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by assman3

...I dont know what 18 months your thinking of but my now 9 yo daughter was running and speaking in sentences at 18 months

Well, okay. I thought they didn't start "doing shit" until they were like two. I don't have any kids, what the fuck do I know? Anyway, it's not like any of us remember any of that shit. I don't think the kid really gives a fuck.
Lvl 27
All depends on the situation, no I wouldn't in front of them in the back seat of a car, or any other time that my ass would be in full view of them, thats just creepy. But, if they are in the same room and sleeping, I say, take the opportunity when you've got it...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Seriously? Fucking no.

I don't even like masturbating having sex with an animal in the room. It feels like they're judging me. If they were, I'm sure I would get perfect 10's...but still.

Seriously though, no, that isn't okay..it's really fucking weird.
I agree including the animals.. I have no children but I would not do it if there was any child in the same room. After they get asleep in their bedroom I would be set on go.
Lvl 22
I drew naked pregnant pics when I was 3

I gotta wonder where that came from?

(my mom still has them)they were pretty accurate
Lvl 40
No .. Though I dont have any kids .. I just dont think I could do it with a kid in the room
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Well, okay. I thought they didn't start "doing shit" until they were like two. I don't have any kids, what the fuck do I know? Anyway, it's not like any of us remember any of that shit. I don't think the kid really gives a fuck.
Its not a question if the kid cares but the adults! I wouldnt even walk around in my underwear in front of my daughter after she was about 3. Now I will in front of my son who is about 16 months and eventually I will have to help potty train him That should be fun . I just cant understand how people could even get aroused with the kid in the room. Hell wait until nap time or bed time or something!