Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

racist black members

Starter: brettbrady Posted: 10 years ago Views: 2.1K
Lvl 5
there seems to be acouple black guys desperately pretending to be woman on this site, can we ban these pathetic losers as soon as possible....one of the most pathetic things i have witnessed in my life. they have to convince themselves woman like them

pamattie is one- icant tell if she is 300ilbs or black but i suspect both by the writing

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

why is black racism acceptable, why does racism seem to really only revolve around blacks nowadays. i cant recall it be used for another group

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
Lvl 17
Got that right. Has to be the most annoying member to stumble across.
Lvl 5
yeah iam not really mad, i just find it sad and very pathetic. The fact the take so much advantage of the double standard is what pisses me off the most. I might very well be banned for starting this thread....i wouldn't be surprised.
Pamattie is pretty well known around WBW, and is widely considered to be a bit of a joke. I think its extremely unlikely that this member is actually a woman, but whether or not she/he is black is totally irrelevant in my opinion.

The definition of racist is someone who shows abusive behaviour towards members of a different race other than their own. While his/her comments are annoying, repetitive, and downright ridiculous sometimes, they are not abusive or hateful in anyway.

Now...if she/he is in fact black, I suppose you might have a bit of an argument that they are guilty of promoting superiority, but again, they aren't claiming to be better than white guys, just that she (he) prefers black wieners to white ones.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
I don't think Pamattie is a racist, I just think he is a closet bisexual/homosexual. All of his comments include the word "cock" and are all focused on "slurping" or being jealous of the woman in the photo. It's just an avenue for him to express the woman inside him.

I do take walk in appointments for psycho analysis and self realization... 10% off for all WBW members, since 90% of all of us need help
Quote:
Originally posted by MissMia22
I don't think Pamattie is a racist, I just think he is a closet bisexual/homosexual. All of his comments include the word "cock" and are all focused on "slurping" or being jealous of the woman in the photo. It's just an avenue for him to express the woman inside him.

I do take walk in appointments for psycho analysis and self realization... 10% off for all WBW members, since 90% of all of us need help

Off topic, but just to be fair....sexuality and gender expression aren't the same thing.
I myself believe that some people are jus better off being left alone, jus ignore them like they never said a thing. All that they are doing is trying to get a rise out of someone, so treat them with silence.
jerryseagrahm, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Lia
I myself believe that some people are jus better off being left alone, jus ignore them like they never said a thing. All that they are doing is trying to get a rise out of someone, so treat them with silence.

that is a true and wise statement stupid is as stupid acts and no matter what one says or tries you just cant fix stupid
+
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Now...if she/he is in fact black, I suppose you might have a bit of an argument that they are guilty of promoting superiority, but again, they aren't claiming to be better than white guys, just that she (he) prefers black wieners to white ones.

Some of his/her comments were pretty much generalisation around the famous "when women go black they never go back". I've deleted some for being to close to racism (on top of being large misconception about what it takes to pleasure someone).

While annoying, the majority of those comments are harmless though and, as Lia said, better be ignored.
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 5
actually sorry wbw. i was airing frustation about another site i frequent and the member i saw on this site was more of a last straw sort of thing

still though the comment i read( on this site) was actually talking about every other race going extinct and how we would just have to accept it.
Lvl 5
english is not good sry
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by brettbrady
actually sorry wbw. i was airing frustation about another site i frequent and the member i saw on this site was more of a last straw sort of thing

still though the comment i read( on this site) was actually talking about every other race going extinct and how we would just have to accept it.

You can report a comment like that (there should be a report button next to it) and it will most likely be deleted.