Score: 2.25 Votes: 4
rate this

Photoshop Justin or Will into obscure and funny situations.

Starter: Leonredbone Posted: 18 years ago Views: 4.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Ok Beta, last for now......maybe forever......
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 7
The Dan/Ian Thread was a classic. This one is not.
Lvl 15
Here's Will - WHAT A STUD...
Lvl 19
very nice posts...the new additions are great. thanks guys...and for liplip...shut yo mouth
Its kinda true what he said, dude. You cant just throw up pictures of random people and expect it to take off. 'Specially if you pretty much hijack someone else's idea. (and use the same thread name)

That, and you fucked up the first rule of any thread like this - you have to start the thread with some of your own 'shops or 'paints.
Lvl 19
well what can I say, I stole a good idea. I'm not taking credit for it. It's all in good fun.

I know man. The key is finding a good 'shop subject though. Dan was just too funny on his own. Random people that are semi-normal (except shreck up there) are harder to make work.
Lvl 19
If you knew Will you'd know he's nothing close to anything normal. I'm gonna try and at least do some paint stuff with those pics myself. That's the least I can try and do.
I dunno man. I tried to help out - but with "normal" people - its hard to come up with anything. The devil one by maniaq was well done though.
Lvl 19
Yeah it was...it actually fits that crazy girl also. She's pure evil.
Lvl 19
My try.
Lvl 19
not good
Lvl 19
why do u say that
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

By the way beta, you could have at least made up your own thread name if you were going to rip off my idea.

Jack, don't make out it was "your" idea. Photoshopping people into pix has been around forever.

Just because you started a thread with "dan", doesn't mean you invented the idea!
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLer

[reply=Jack]
By the way beta, you could have at least made up your own thread name if you were going to rip off my idea.

Jack, don't make out it was "your" idea. Photoshopping people into pix has been around forever.

Just because you started a thread with "dan", doesn't mean you invented the idea!
[/reply]

Well, he fucking took my thread name and changed "Dan" to "Justin Or Will". Thats what I meant.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

[reply=TickLer]
[reply=Jack]

[/reply]

Well, he fucking took my thread name and changed "Dan" to "Justin Or Will". Thats what I meant.
[/reply]

Well he has no imagination himself, FFS he idolises Chuck Norris, what did you expect?
Lvl 19
I expected much, much less actually to tell you the truth. Oh, and FYI, i'm the king of MS Paint.
Lvl 19
anyone else wanna post anything...::i'm bumping this:::
  • Goto: