Score: 4.20 Votes: 5
rate this

Patrick Swayze

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 979
Damn it sucks he passed today from his battle with Pancreatic Cancer. He was a great actor and Ill miss him! Just thought those who didnt already know might want to
Lvl 7
not nice news to wake upto this morning, its a real shame. He'll be missed. RIP
Lvl 30
Ty Assman. Yes, it came over the News this morning, and Tributes are flowing in. A great actor, and a great person.
We will miss yet another Hollywood Legend. Ty for the share.
Lvl 6
Yeah shit like this makes me feel old, I grew up watching all his great movies, and to see this happen seemingly so fast just hits home

RIP mr. Swayze you'll be missed!
Lvl 10
RIP Patrick Swayze 1952-2009
Lvl 5
Watching Roadhouse in memory...Fun Fact: Roadhouse is the most shown movie on cable.
Lvl 21
Damn i didn't know this. I'm a fan too.

R.I.P.
Quote:
Originally posted by gnu1202

Watching Roadhouse in memory...Fun Fact: Roadhouse is the most shown movie on cable.
Thats a kick ass movie wish I had it on disk. Note to self purchase Roadhouse on disk
Lvl 14
Learned the sad news a few minutes ago.

I remember as a kid that Dirty Dancing was like "The popular movie". Watched it a couple of times.
Roadhouse was a classic though.

Seeing our childhood idols leave us one by one only makes us realise that indeed we are getting older. It's a sad state of affaires.

R.I.P Sir swayze. You are a great one
Lvl 22
I don't think that he made a movie that I didn't like.... R.I.P.
[reply=thechosen29]
Learned the sad news a few minutes ago.

I remember as a kid that Dirty Dancing was like "The popular movie". Watched it a couple of times.
Roadhouse was a classic though.

Seeing our childhood idols leave us one by one only makes us realise that indeed we are getting older. It's a sad state of affaires.

R.I.P Sir swayze. You are a great one
[/repl Yeah its making me feel old too Swayze was the stuff when I was a kid. In all honesty I even like Ghost that was a good movie! Damn it sucks with all the talent leaving us
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by notech

To Wong Fu: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

?
Lvl 12
He was a great actor and a great person. I loved all of his movies his characters were so real. His role in Roadhouse

was a inspiration to me i always wanted to be like (Dalton). He knew who he really was and didn't take shit from

anybody. Farewell Mr. Swayze i salute you!
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

To Wong Fu: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar

?

Yup.....

A great movie once I got over my homophobia.
Lvl 12
Yeah, "To Wong Fu" was an interesting but good flick. And let's not forget "Ghost." He was great in that, too, and Whoopi Goldberg was a riot! Note to younger guys: learn to enjoy chick flix and it will serve you well when dating!
Lvl 59
Lvl 8
me too.. grew up idolizing him because of Dirty Dancing...

i suppose he is now at rest. pancreatic cancer's one of the most painful diseases. RIP Mr. Swayze.

Quote:
Originally posted by notech

Lvl 7
Dirty Dancing was the first English movie I saw. it's sad to hear this..
R.I.P

Quote:
Originally posted by ppchaser

me too.. grew up idolizing him because of Dirty Dancing...

i suppose he is now at rest. pancreatic cancer's one of the most painful diseases. RIP Mr. Swayze.

Lvl 38
RIP to Patrick...

You and Chris can once again be together.....