Score: 4.20 Votes: 5
rate this

One Tough Camper!! ( WARNING**These pics are NOT for the Weak Hearted!!)

Starter: SydneySinbad Posted: 16 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 30
These pics are graphic, and may offend some viewers. Watch with caution!

Polar Bear Attack in the High Arctic!

This is from up in the Yukon , this chap is lucky to be alive. The guy survived the bear attack. The bear jumped on him while he was sleeping in his tent and he managed to get it off of him and shoot it .

One tough camper!

KINDA MAKES YA WANT TO STAY AT HOME AND HIDE UNDER THE BED, EH?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 18
dude its 4 am here dont post shit like that this early youre gonna give me nightmares
Lvl 11
damn. It only got worse as I scrolled down.
Lvl 13
There should have been a warning for that shit.

He must have beenone strong mother to fight of a bear. I'd get in the fetus position and hope it doesn't eat me either that or scream like a big girl.
Lvl 12
what the fuck, man?
Lvl 9
You should probably use a bit more discretion next time. Just a thought. Pretty wild stuff though. Bears scare the shit out of me.
Lvl 17
Looks like my back, after a night out ;p
Lvl 29
There is a warning now, Dufus!!

Lvl 4
Fuck Sharks.......I'm scared of Bears now!!!!!!!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

WARNING FOR THE WEAK HEARTS! THIS IS GRAPHIC, AND MAY OFFEND SOME VIEWERS! WATCH WITH CAUTION!
Polar Bear Attack in the High Arctic

This warning worked for me. I did not expect anything but hard photos of something. Send that sleepless chap a card for us. Get well.

KINDA MAKES YA WANT TO STAY AT HOME AND HIDE UNDER THE BED, EH?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lvl 24
jesus christ, what in the holy balls is going on here?!

Lvl 29
That guy is very lucky..
Lvl 12
i found out that he actually shot himself in the ankle while fending off the bear wow kinda sucks
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by xtuner17

i found out that he actually shot himself in the ankle while fending off the bear wow kinda sucks

That guy must have no luck at all. Well i suppose he lived, thats something.
Lvl 11
link to original article, please!
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

There is a warning now, Dufus!!

Holy fuck, could you put the warning in the title? Jesus man... I just lost my boner!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by DarthSocal

Holy fuck, could you put the warning in the title? Jesus man... I just lost my boner!

Lvl 13
fucking awesome, that is a tough mofo---a clint eastwood character in real life----fuck that bear i'm glad it got the shit shoot out of it. all the tree hugging environmentalists will cry over the bear since they don't want us to drill for more oil in the arctic. i say to them human lives and needs are more important....just take a look at that photo of the guys ankle with the hole and exposed broken bone.
Lvl 21
More pics?
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

I don't know what you're laughing at, I'm being serious. I was another vid or two away from rubbing one out.

Put the shit in bold at least!
  • Goto: