Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Nipslip or Flash.

Starter: britmonkey Posted: 15 years ago Views: 2.2K
Lvl 25
Knowing how much attention women give to every tiny element of their appearance, I argue that just about all nipple slips on WBW are actually intentional flashes. Does anyone agree with me?
Lvl 5
No.
I will grant you that many very well could be, but I don't agree that "just about all" or even most of them are.
Many of the women who are the MOST attentive to the tiny details of their appearance are also the ones that ride that narrow edge of "revealing a lot, but not too much" and when you ride that edge, you often slip.
Most of the downblouse or nipslips are from either
1) well endowed women who are wearing something too small, do something too jiggly and fall out
2) moderately endowed women who aren't paying attention to what their doing or figure that they can get away without wearing a bra in "this outfit"
3) small breasted women or young women who think that since they aren't jiggly, they don't need the support of a bra not realizing that the coverage it provides is just as important; and finally
4) women who just don't realize that men are paying THAT MUCH attention to their every move. Seriously. I've been married for over twenty years, and to this DAY my wife and her sisters and friends just don't seem to comprehend that we're looking at their bodies all the time. When I lived in dorms and apartments, I was amazed at how often women walked in front of open windows in the nude- they just don't seem to understand that if we men get an opportunity, we're looking to get a shot at their goodies!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by britmonkey

Knowing how much attention women give to every tiny element of their appearance, I argue that just about all nipple slips on WBW are actually intentional flashes. Does anyone agree with me?

Yes, most know. Maybe not all intentional, but we know. For me, I simply am not that concerned about being all fort knoxy about them. But your comment is good and there is no science to it.
Lvl 28
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by spiny_norman

4) women who just don't realize that men are paying THAT MUCH attention to their every move. Seriously. I've been married for over twenty years, and to this DAY my wife and her sisters and friends just don't seem to comprehend that we're looking at their bodies all the time. When I lived in dorms and apartments, I was amazed at how often women walked in front of open windows in the nude- they just don't seem to understand that if we men get an opportunity, we're looking to get a shot at their goodies!

This is definitely true, but in the case of the window, i think sometimes we (i know i def do) like to think people are looking at us without feeling like sluts, although there is a time and a place for that too:P
Lvl 10
I believe that almost all women know when they are showing or might show a boob or anything else. Another thing women know from a early age that men are looking at them - most like the attention.
Quote:
Originally posted by WindyM

Another thing women know from a early age that men are looking at them - most like the attention.

*stares at Windy*
Lvl 28
I think a good portion of them are intentional. I'd bet a good portion of them are chicks that just don't care, so it's not so much that they intentionally let it out of the cage, but they weren't in any real hurry to lock it back away.
believe me, they don't mind us sneaking a peak...... but they make sure it looks accidental, else they might seem to free 'n easy...
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by screwy.one

*stares at Windy*

*stares at screwy*

Wait. I think I messed this one up somehow.
Quote:
Originally posted by WindyM

I believe that almost all women know when they are showing or might show a boob or anything else. Another thing women know from a early age that men are looking at them - most like the attention.
Are you aware that your avys nipple is showing? and DAMN!
Lvl 25
Thanks for the replies, if anything im more convinced now than ever, especially by the replies from women.
I think its the same situation as women leaving the house with their nipples showing through their tops, they know.

There are times when women like to be tarts, and if they can use an wardrobe malfunction as a cover they will.
Lvl 22
i think some women get sexually aroused by flashing & giving a strange man a chubber in public. then go home & fuck the shit out of the old man!! nothing wrong with that.

Az
Lvl 10
My missus is SO body conscious that she is always making sure things aren't hanging out when they shouldn't be. That said, she's had her fair share of slips over the years which I'd bet weren't intentional.

(And the odd drunken one that was )