Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Need your help buying outfits for my gf

Starter: bentastic Posted: 13 years ago Views: 3.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
(Please redirect if this is not the right category for this question)

After a lot of discussion about how to spice up our sex life, my gf and I have agreed to try a few risky things.

She has agreed to go out on a 'date' with me where I get to pick what she can wear for the night. The date consists of a movie followed by dinner. I get to pick exactly what she wears (including underwear) or more importantly, what she doesn't wear.. mu. It also includes lingerie for after-dinner sex.

So I turn to you to 'slut' up my gf. I am so thankful that I have a gf who is into this and I really want to take advantage of it (and I know she does too), so please recommend what outfits I can buy for her. I want to stretch the limits to see what I can get away with making her wear so don't hold back!

Since my time turnaround is short, I will most probably buy from one of the online stores so please link to the outfits directly if possible (or if you have a picture that I can compare to, that is perfect). My gf is on the petite side with decent breasts and great figure!

Thanks a ton in advance!
Lvl 10
Your Girl friend Looks Better NAKED at all times
Lvl 26
If you want advice we definitely MUST see her!!!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

If you want advice we definitely MUST see her!!!

I was hoping no one would say that, but I guess it's fair. Two pics attached (please don't share)
Lvl 10
Yep- - - Naked would be best . Glad to help
Lvl 14
she is pretty, I would suggest dressing like a young school girl, plaid skirt, button down shirt tied up just to cover her tits
Lvl 3
i would have to agree with thegame14, schoolgirl outfit and take us some pics!!
Lvl 18
Sorry but the girl you posted in your pics is already VERY glamorous and already dresses attractively...why the F do you guys need help "spicing things up?"

A nice tiny black dress w/high heels is classy but still VERY sexy..you wont be able to keep your hands off her.

She looks like she's into fashion. Girls into fashion usually don't want to be whored-up in trashy clothes, but that's you guys' call...

Good luck, she's gorgeous.
Lvl 16
I'm curious do we get to see any pictures of her in it?

you can never go wrong with Agent Provocateur, she'll love it http://www.agentprovocateur.com/sale/info/faran-waspie~chocolate
Lvl 6
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Please keep them coming!

As many of you correctly guessed, yes, she is hot, and she is into fashion. She's 26 and I'm 35. She's very mature for her age and we have done everything in the bedroom you can think of (well, almost everything). But after all that, we've wanted to spice things up. The idea for dressing her up 'trashy' was actually hers (indirectly while we were watching TV) and she's always wanted to try it but due to her upbringing was never able to explore. She wants to explore it safely with me and I don't want to disappoint her. So yes I agree that it's not gentlemanly, but I really want to help her test her limits.

Thanks for the schoolgirl suggestion but we've done that before already I was hoping some ideas around short skirts, tight fishnets tops, garters, stockings?

And for those curious, I will ask her about the pictures of her wearing it, but I doubt it since she comes from a well known family and would not want her sultry pics everywhere.
Lvl 15
Depends on how trashy you want to get. I'd go with some flinty little, dominatrix, leather type thing with her hair pulled tightly back. However, she seems like a beautiful woman and worth dressing her classily, but riskily to tempt the imagination. Here are a few suggestions:

1) http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3091996/0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014148?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6014148&P=2

2) http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3051974/0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014148?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6014148&P=2

3)http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3094612/0~2376776~2374327~2374331~6014148?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6014148&P=2

Have fun and enjoy!!!!!
Lvl 15
BAG the hat but something along this line

http://www.bet.com/Assets/BET/Published/image/jpeg/db617c67-6729-90b1-4761-f07139bae9cb-lifestyle_FB_FashionBomb_KimKardashian.jpg
Lvl 15
Would she be willing to wear this:

http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/1292559/1/category

Lvl 15
Put her in this: http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/1273433/1/category

Drape a red shawl over her and have her wear a black, short, leather mini-skirt and black high heeled (or stilletos) shoes. Strand of pearls (grey or white) Bright red lipstick. Red nails. Save the mask for later in the night or the car or wherever. Use the enitire date night for visual and light foreplay. Make it playful and sort of obvious in public how the evening will end up. She'll not only drive you crazy but she'll attract so much attention that THAT in and of itself will be a major turn on to you both.

Here is another she'll look fantastic in: Same idea with the shawl, heels and pearls, nails and lipstick. http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/1270190/1/category
Lvl 18
Great looking girl! I wish good luck for your adventure.

If she wants to get slutty, look into Gogo-outfits, you can buy them all over the web.

What I experienced is that some girls really like wearing a "slip ouvert".

Another idea, combine with a role play. "PublicDisgrace" might be a bit hard, but gives good ideas about the good old Master&Slave stuff. Hold her hands tight on her back when entering the restaurant, don't let her choose seat, drinks, food, not let her go to restrooms. Make her go under the table for a second... etc.

It's quite an expertise that you both are accessing here on WBW, thus it should she should agree it's worth a payback picture!
Lvl 17

I'm just saying.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by EASTWESTKARMA

Would she be willing to wear this:

[ Link ]

Now that's risky in public Well she has no choice but to wear if I ask her to.. at least thats how the date has been set up
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by EASTWESTKARMA

Put her in this:[ Link ]

Drape a red shawl over her and have her wear a black, short, leather mini-skirt and black high heeled (or stilletos) shoes. Strand of pearls (grey or white) Bright red lipstick. Red nails. Save the mask for later in the night or the car or wherever. Use the enitire date night for visual and light foreplay. Make it playful and sort of obvious in public how the evening will end up. She'll not only drive you crazy but she'll attract so much attention that THAT in and of itself will be a major turn on to you both.

Here is another she'll look fantastic in: Same idea with the shawl, heels and pearls, nails and lipstick.[ Link ]

Thanks, I really love your second suggestion (and the details). That looks slutty enough for the bedroom and so very risky out in public. I also like the idea of her attracting unwanted attention.. I think you are right, it will turn both of us on! (She has admitted she loves being the center of attention )
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_BBQ

Great looking girl! I wish good luck for your adventure.

If she wants to get slutty, look into Gogo-outfits, you can buy them all over the web.

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

What I experienced is that some girls really like wearing a "slip ouvert".
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

Another idea, combine with a role play. "PublicDisgrace" might be a bit hard, but gives good ideas about the good old Master&Slave stuff. Hold her hands tight on her back when entering the restaurant, don't let her choose seat, drinks, food, not let her go to restrooms. Make her go under the table for a second... etc.

It's quite an expertise that you both are accessing here on WBW, thus it should she should agree it's worth a payback picture!

Wow, love the first three outfits. I think that's what I was imagining her wearing.. something she would never dare to wear on her own. I'll look for GoGo outfits, thanks!

I haven't heard of Public Disgrace but it sounds interesting, I'll msg you to find out more.

I promise to try and get the picture (heck, even I want one to enjoy myself to later) but she is quite careful about those kinds of things.
Lvl 12
have to have either fishnet or sexy lace top nylons with garter belt
  • Goto: