Score: 4.45 Votes: 11
rate this

nacionalities of girls u have fucked

Starter: tupuc Posted: 17 years ago Views: 17.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Costa Rican: One of the worst, she practically just laid there, but that's more her sexual personality than anything else.

Black: God, I love them, they love it hard and nasty.

That's it, and it's true what they say about blacks, once you've had one, you never go back. (Not just for women anymore!)
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 15
Canadian : Great, marvelous tits, we were young (love)
American: Northern CA and Wisconsin were the wildest
Mexico: Nagales and Culiacan rate high
German: she wanted to be the boss
Sweden: Far out and inventive
Filipino: Very loving and easy to get along with...one of the best
Lvl 2
Native Americans hot and sexy
White americans boring to hot depends
African American will swallow and like iat hard
Mexican hot and hard to soft and loves BJ
Lvl 13
girl from puru absolutely amazing in bed my all time best
girl from india she was a nice girl, who liked me more than i liked her
girl from scotland - her voice and accent were a bit much at times, but otherwise quite lovely
girl from the bronx she really liked it rough.. a bit too rough if you know what i mean

girls from america, some trash, some not
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by hagrid

English - some great, some a bit shy and reserved
Latvian - absolutely fantastic one night stand
Welsh - great oral, mouth like a sewer though
Senagalese - made me work hard for it, and wasn't all that good in the end
Sheffield - Best Blowjob Ever

Hagrid, you cant class Sheffield as a country !!
Lvl 23
British, Asian - Indian, Polish, German, Dutch and American ... Oh and Irish, Welsh(but not Scottish yet)
Lvl 4
Italian-My ex girlfriend-dated from we were teenagers until two years ago. Amazing girl, great set of tits, nice tight ass, awesome legs and feet (haha).

Polish-Man this girl actually liked gagging lol

French-crazy ass girl- great ass, only girl have a 'runway'.

Italian number 2- AMAZING huge tits.
Lvl 8
Russian
Europe

Albanian
Swedish
French
Spanish(spain)
German
Irish
Italians(too many to count)
Greek

South America
Brazilian
Uruguayan
Argentine
Peruvian
Ecuadorian
Colombian

Asia
Vietnamese
Chinese
Japanese
Phillipino
Lvl 7
Canadian--kinky
Asian--super tight
Polish--loved her mouth to be full
British--huge tits
Spanish--loved it in the ass
Irish--wild like no tomorrow
Lvl 20
Gee, I need to travel more.
Lvl 9
Asian - best, bar none
Latina - best looking, kind of complained a lot though
South African - more wild than normal, but could use some help
Irish - best when drunk
Lvl 13
First off,the home page wants to know what we would like to see more of in the thread dept.This is a real good example of various threads that would be great to see more of!

Secondly,I don't get out enough I see Only been with American white girls.

Single,more than half my age,liked to fuck when you could get her started up and stop whining about whatever. The other one gave good head,had nice tits but had to have Aldo Nova Fantasy, playing while we got it on and I had to come during a certain part of the song!
Single,college girl,awesome tits,had to fuck her every morning around 5:30 when she got done peeing! Nasty, scratchy, clawing gal too!
Classmate that I never would have guessed would be a good lay and the best bj in my life so far! Too bad it was about ten years after we graduated and I was married,I wanted to try it some more!
Had two widows in my time,one was way good and the other had a smelly crotch at the time and kinda ruined things. She wasn't much into variation either.
Friend of one widow had a supersized set of funbags that I enjoyed mucho but she wouldn't try other things either,missionary,that's it!
Tagged two others that were in the final months of being married. One had a bod of something illegal but no tits. Hurt like hell when I pile drove her,dammed pubic bone! The other was up for anything, anytime,anywhere,for all night if I could. She aimed to please,any entry permitted. Would have hung on to her but her paternal urges kicked in and I wasn't going there for her or anyone.
Snagged another fresh divorcee who was fun out of the chute for a few months then signed off in the sex drive dept. Shit,she was in her mid forties and weaning herself of pleasure at my expense. Of course like the ads always show: her kids were and still are her life,youngest was 20!
My ex wasn't too bad,we were both young and trying it all,cept anal She got way too boring after ten years and had to trade her off for the single life.
Doing a little mate poaching right now and it rules!!!
Lvl 16
german, half italian and one from austria

yeah me too.. have to travel around a LOT more
Lvl 7
spanish: great fuck
english: good fuck and great BJ (she did everything)
Lvl 9
Native Indian-was the best so far
Hungarian- very experimental and kinky
Chinese- Kinda boring really
Caucasun- lots of them. always my favorite
Lvl 9
I will do this in chronological order:
1. Chilean: Hot to fuck, always horny, not very good with blowjobs...though we were both very young. Was cute.Had issues.

2. Mexican national: Hot, big tits, had issues since she was abused by uncle, actually guilted me into getting it on in my then car after a half bottle of JD. Had issues.

3. U.S. born Venezuelan: Was conceited, mean spirited, dishonest, and not trust worthy...she was GHETTO!, met her in TJ club. After sex she told me she had a little girl. That detered me not, but she was a bad person. She had Marine major issues!

4. U.S. born Mexican: Beautiful girl, hot body, traumatized, let me slip it in then yelled for me to take it out...2 seperate occassions. Though she did go down on me out of the blue within the first few hours of meeting her. She too had Marine issues.

5. U.S. born Cuban: She was lying, ghetto, but gave the best blowjobs ever...amazing ones, thought she was bottom of the barrel in terms of looks. She claimed to be a SANTERIA priestess...that killed it quick.

6.Salvadorean: She was attractive, had great curves, big NATURAL tits, was caring, yet cold in expression, private, but supr supr hot to get it on, as was I. She had her left nipple pierced, tattoos on both arms, straight black hair, and gave the best blow jobs, Had a gym perfect body.

7. U.S. born Mexican: Buena Park girl, was breath taking sweet, the most stunnig eyes ever, and very very sexual...though she had issues with her ex as many girls do, which equals disaster for us guys.

8. Mexican girl in Tijuana: My cousins loved her, thuoght she was a stunner cause she was. Great conversation, amazing smile, playful, loving, super sexual....and dropped the bomb on me after having sex that she has a little girl and was married. That ended quickly.

The best you may wonder?
Well I would have to say Mexican nationals (NOT U.S. Mex). Mexican nationals they may have some issues, but are warm, caring, and so far as I have run into may be somewhat materialistic but expect you to treat them right, NOT buy them out, they treat you like a king back. Family is extremely important to them as well so expect plenty of parties and get togethers. They know how to have a great time and where to eat real Mexican food. It's another world entirely.

I think all Latinas are like this, and women outside the U.S. in general...but not within the U.S. as a norm

Hope this helps, or atleast helped you kill time.
Lvl 6
Sounds like i'm missing out BIG time... though i must say Australian Asians are the hottest!!! They're all smart(uni students), have no accent, sporty and they always swallow everytime!!!

Australian born - Romanian (my first, very very beautiful, we were young, great but didnt shave)

Australian born - Vietnamese x2 (passionate)

Australian born - Viet/chinese x2 (both loved giving head and were pretty much addicted to sex, the first one was ok, second was amazing, LOVED giving Bj's, took it in the ass well)

Last but not last Australian born Italian, she was a TWIN!!!!!! FUCK yeah, shy girl, she was beautiful, the best thing was i knew what here sister looked like =) lol

DONT be fooled in regards to asian girls, not all are tight, you'll be lucky if you find one, the Italian was tight as anything ...

Got to go see the world =(
Lvl 9
Scottish - nice but a bit boring
Romanian - beautiful and good in bed
Russian - Great looker and up for anything
Australian - Nothing wild but good
German - nice girl, quite good nothing special
Dutch - Very passionate
English - good, bit shy at first, then a lot better!
American - Not bad, average
Lvl 5
no one talked till now about arabic and the middle east !!!!!!!!!!

espially the Egyption
Lvl 6
German
Italy
Japanese
Poland
Russia
America
Egypt
Turkey

now still girls out: France, Australia, Mexico