Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

My Heart Hurts

Starter: the_shocker Posted: 18 years ago Views: 657
Lvl 12
Found out through a friend that the ex is getting married. Ugh.. 3 1/2 years with the girl. A couple of years still haven't seen her, haven't said a word since i hung up on her -- she still asks about me, but i think she avoids me; where i live it's that big -- it's not that I still love her, i dunno maybe i just love the idea of her, not actually her, but i'm kinda down. just needed to get it ioff my chest.

i've dated dozens of girls that were nothing like her. i dunno. what should i do?
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 14
if she's gettin married mate, there's not much you could do. just keep lookin and eventually you'll find someone you love that'll take your mind off her. in the meantime, keep ya head, have fun, and enjoy life.
Lvl 8
you could post some pics of her too
Lvl 14
Well, you said it and have been heard, that's what we're here for. Not telling you to blow it off, but try to put out of your mind now. No use in letting it get you down. That would be like letting her tell you to feel bad, and you would not do that if she told you to, would you? So don't.
Lvl 12
Ugh - yeah it hurts. I don't have a problem getting girls, just none are quite like her. Hmm, I wonder if i'll ever find that again, and i mean really truly, not just one that you accept as 99% there -- i refuse to settle. sometimes i think she's getting married out of boredom . . . part of me wants to look her up and be harvey homewrecker ...

i'm gonna smoke a bowl and watch some trailer park boys - post at will - peace
Lvl 14
smokin a bowl is a wise choice man. puff puff pass!
Lvl 11
Cheer up. But if you do have something to say to hear tell her before she gets married. If not you might regret it. Just call her up even to say hi, and ask her f she wants to get a bite to eat, why not it cant hurt, maybe you can put it behind u and end on good terms.. just my point of view good luck
Lvl 12
ugh.. hate that feeling more than anything. Certainly been there. Hang in there bro. As the saying goes "this two shall pass". It will and then on to the next one. I used to tell dudes when they were freaking over a hottie that just walked by. "Yep dude.. there goes at least four years of your life"!!!
Lvl 25
yeah phone her, then sleep with her for old times sake....and then take pictures. At least if she does get married, you can show us what she was like
Lvl 22
my back hurts , can someone help me ??
Lvl 17
You just have to get over it mate.
Lvl 12
Try to pick up your life again and get to love someone else.
She is marrying an other guy and the future will tell her if this was a good thing or not.

You just find yourself a nice girl, create your own future and have a happy life.

Good luck with it.
Lvl 9
^^as he said
Lvl 12
Yeah it's true. I need to just call her up one day and get some things done -- some books closed, and some chapters written. She's afraid to be alone -- and I know her better than anyone, way better than she fakes it, so it's something I think I have to do. If she wasn't curious about my life, she wouldnt' have asked about me to others. I think she really wants to know because my boys don't really say anything -- they know my life is hush hush. It just really kills man, the ones that got away.

The most fucked part about it is that I can't get her out of my head. Dude i'll be out on a date with a hottie and just find the mind drifting off to old memories.

And what's worse, she was with me through the hardest part of my life. I had been a super-skinny guy. Never. But not a lard-ass. And she dug me for me and she was a hottie. I was running a business, busy, and unfortunately, overweight. And she was there. Then the game changes, she gets bored and i catch her (no she didn't cheat) and we split. Told her to lose my number. She dates some tool she used to make fun of, and now my life is flipped. I'm in great shape, great business, free time -- and there she is. I just want to go "hey, look at me, look at what i am now ... " and the worst part about it guys -- i'm sure i could still have her...

maybe i should just play homewrecker and look her up. comment at will - peace -
seems to me that you know exactly what to do; give her a call man. You gotta close the book.
I think that if you wont give her a call it will haunt you for life, just give it a shot. You got nothing to lose right?

Good luck with it mate
Lvl 12
aww fuck homie..i had this happen more or less. That shit fucking hurts soooo bad. Heartache really sucks. Luckily for me, this girl i thought was excellent turned out to be shit in comparison to the girl i'm with now. I met this chick and it totally cured me. My new girl and I are perfect for each other. That might happen for you. But in my mind you need to close the book in some way. Call her and hang out with her. Take her for a bite and see if shes the same person you remember her as. Chances are, since you two broke up to begin with, shes not as great as you think and you have glorified her in your mind. But hang with her, and if she turns out to be the girl you dream about...then win her back. This piece of shit has nothing on you. You are right if shes asking about you then she hasnt moved on either and shes probably wanting to see you becuase she isnt sure about the fucktard shes engaged to. Hang in there bro, whatever happens never compromise your self-respect. You are the master of your life. Sounds corny but its true. Stand up for yourself and do what you need to do.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by dewrag.

if she's gettin married mate, there's not much you could do. just keep lookin and eventually you'll find someone you love that'll take your mind off her. in the meantime, keep ya head, have fun, and enjoy life.

get married