Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

more like this?

Starter: trouble25 Posted: 9 years ago Views: 1.8K
Lvl 22
are there any sites somewhat like this one? Seems everybody ran off to join another forum. very few posts these days
Lvl 22
I guess this proves my point of a rather dead forum here...
Lvl 8
Maybe you can try to post something interesting or thought provoking? People tend to get involved in discussions they can relate to.
Lvl 22
Indeed we do
Lvl 22
erm, how do you propose i have some of all the very active posters come back and start posting Pictures?

I have a tough time seeing how me asking interesting Things will make the masses migrate here. All i did was ask if there was more forums similar to this, to pass the time. whats so horrible about that, it makes ppl not want to answer?
Lvl 22
Try rcgroups.com no babes,cars,movies but a bunch of
conversation
Lvl 22
BTW you just got your first 5 vote
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by trouble25
erm, how do you propose i have some of all the very active posters come back and start posting Pictures?

I have a tough time seeing how me asking interesting Things will make the masses migrate here. All i did was ask if there was more forums similar to this, to pass the time. whats so horrible about that, it makes ppl not want to answer?

Because....1) you posted this question in the lounge. This is not the photo sharing portion of this website and 2) You never mentioned anything about picture posters in your original post. Maybe you never got a reply to your original question because it was quite vague and uninteresting.
Lvl 2
conversation