Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Marijuana.

Starter: rick12341 Posted: 19 years ago Views: 2.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Lighten up kyosho. I am going to assume that you have just had way too much to drink. Telling people to fuck up (it's fuck off btw) and die is uncalled for. Grow up.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by rodstiffington

Just say no

wörd
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by TheZodiac

[reply=kyosho]
[reply=TheZodiac]
Like alcohol is any better for you than weed. Hep-C would mean that they shared needles, I assume. There's a big difference between mainlining heroin and smoking weed/eating shrooms. My grandfather died because of alchohol. It always cracks me up when people tell you not to do drugs but to go ahead and drink. Alcohol is a drug, people, open your eyes.

shut the fuck up!
the first time I used weed my friend was with me and the second time, I had the brains to stop but he didn´t so now he has Hep-C and I don´t
[/reply]

You're the one who needs to shut the fuck up. You seriously believe Hep-C was contracted by smoking weed?
[/reply]

you don´twant to fight me about this thing
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by kyosho

[reply=TheZodiac]
Like alcohol is any better for you than weed. Hep-C would mean that they shared needles, I assume. There's a big difference between mainlining heroin and smoking weed/eating shrooms. My grandfather died because of alchohol. It always cracks me up when people tell you not to do drugs but to go ahead and drink. Alcohol is a drug, people, open your eyes.

Edit: and cigarettes/nicotine is a drug too.

Do people not realise that alcohol and nicotine are inceridbly more addictive than marijuana.

Fuck you
[/reply]

Fuck me. If you are stupid enough to believe that marijuana is worse for you than cigarettes or alcohol, then you need to put the fucking bottle down, take your head out of your ass, and do a little research before you start spewing such shit out of your pie-hole.
Lvl 15
Quote:

Fuck me. If you are stupid enough to believe that marijuana is worse for you than cigarettes or alcohol, then you need to put the fucking bottle down, take your head out of your ass, and do a little research before you start spewing such shit out of your pie-hole.
I sure do agree it is just as bad for you.
We Scandinavians haven't got any info on weed and it's effects, and to be quite honest, I'm a bit afraid what that stuff does to you. I'm trying to have a civil discussion about this so both of you fucking twats chill the fuck down.

I think we all can agree on one thing. we all love addictions.
Lvl 26
There there now children. gaso is here.

rick12341: The reason I asked your age, is that these things tend to do a lot more harm to very young guys than older ones. Be carefull. I work with youngsters who uses drugs, and in a few cases, a psychosis(sp?) occured after only a few times.

Young minds go through enough as it is. It doesn't need expanding yet
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by gasolin

rick12341: The reason I asked your age, is that these things tend to do a lot more harm to very young guys than older ones. Be carefull. I work with youngsters who uses drugs, and in a few cases, a psychosis(sp?) occured after only a few times.

Nice to know something about your world gaso.
I'll add this to my

WHO THE FUCK IS GASO folder
ps did you read the best memory thing jack posted
Lvl 19
Quote:

and I know by a fact gaso is dealing in every day life with these kind of kids(kids=15-25)
Lvl 16
::reads last two pages::

::seriously regrets coming to kyosho's defense on cell phone for child issue::
Lvl 18
Quote:

Zodiac go fuck your fucking mom we don´t need your kind of shit in this fucking forum, you are peace of shit you don´t belong in this world go fuck your self

I was originally trying to be civil here. I won't go as low as to start making comments about your mother, you piece of shit. If I'm such a stupid American why do I have better information than you. My kind of shit in this forum? You're the one who started first acting like a drunk belligerent asshole. I could have had a normal discussion if it weren't for your ignorance. I don't belong on this world, you drunk fuck?

How is the HCV spread?

* To cause new infection, HCV must pass from the blood of an infected person into the blood of an uninfected (susceptible) person.
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Big1

::reads last two pages::

::seriously regrets coming to kyosho's defense on cell phone for child issue::

cellphones are better then drugs, belive me
Lvl 19
Quote:

[reply=kyosho]
Zodiac go fuck your fucking mom we don´t need your kind of shit in this fucking forum, you are peace of shit you don´t belong in this world go fuck your self

I was originally trying to be civil here. I won't go as low as to start making comments about your mother, you piece of shit. If I'm such a stupid American why do I have better information than you. My kind of shit in this forum? You're the one who started first acting like a drunk belligerent asshole. I could have had a normal discussion if it weren't for your ignorance. I don't belong on this world, you drunk fuck?

How is the HCV spread?

* To cause new infection, HCV must pass from the blood of an infected person into the blood of an uninfected (susceptible) person.
[/reply]

and how are all the fucking started???????????????????????????????????? FROM FUCKING WEED YOU FUCKING FUCK
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagon
ps did you read the best memory thing jack posted

The first few pages yes. Is it worth it to read the rest too?

And yes kyosho, true. Except, I get them at age 12 now
Lvl 18
Quote:

[reply=TheZodiac]
[reply=kyosho]

How is the HCV spread?

[/reply]

and how are all the fucking started???????????????????????????????????? FROM FUCKING WEED YOU FUCKING FUCK
[/reply]

I don't understand, did your friend contract it from smoking weed, or you think smoking weed led him to injecting drugs which he then contracted Hep-C.

If it's the second, I'd like to say I've been smoking weed nearly every day for almost 15 years and I've never been tempted or stupid enough to stick a needle in my arm.
Lvl 15
Quote:

[reply=Dagon]ps did you read the best memory thing jack posted

The first few pages yes. Is it worth it to read the rest too?

And yes kyosho, true. Except, I get them at age 12 now
[/reply]

Nah, Jacks first post was fucking funny, nothing after that really
Lvl 19
this is a PM that gaso send me:
To: kyosho
Date: Friday 01 April 2005 22:38
Subject: Re: ...
I sure do! 90% of my teenage days friends are either dead from drugs or still on drugs.

and that is a fact
Lvl 19
Quote:

[reply=kyosho]
[reply=TheZodiac]
[reply=kyosho]

How is the HCV spread?

[/reply]

[/reply]

I don't understand, did your friend contract it from smoking weed, or you think smoking weed led him to injecting drugs which he then contracted Hep-C.

If it's the second, I'd like to say I've been smoking weed nearly every day for almost 15 years and I've never been tempted or stupid enough to stick a needle in my arm.
[/reply]

maybe you are a smart little fucker, or maybe not
Lvl 18
That's all fine and good Kyosho, but they didn't die from smoking weed. And you can't tell me that people don't die everyday from alcohol related instances.

You want to say drugs are bad, fine. But to say that, and then tell people to drink and smoke cigarettes is being fucking hypocritical.
Lvl 18
Quote:

[reply=TheZodiac]
[reply=kyosho]
[reply=TheZodiac]
[reply=kyosho]

How is the HCV spread?

[/reply]

[/reply]

[/reply]

maybe you are a smart little fucker, or maybe not
[/reply]

You still haven't answered my initial question. Did he contract it through weed or sticking a needle in his arm? There's an enormous difference.
Lvl 15
Zodiac, about you smoking weed for the past 15 years.
i think it's cool then.

as one of my friends said.
"I don't care how fucking much people drink or smoke or whatever they do with any drug"
"As long as they can control it."

meaning, we all know weed, alcohol really isn't any good for us. but the human race is out for a rush in any form, may it be adrenaline, alcohol or (whatever the substance weed cause in the brain..?).

Then there are people who can handle it and others that doesn't.

A example here is kyoshos fuckety fucks die pig whore asshole cunt shit fuck thing going on. simply can't stay civil being drunk (which I hope you are). I get like that if i drink anything else than beer. beer, i get a mellow feeling and just have fun.

Gosh.. is this even worth it?
  • Goto: