Score: 4.67 Votes: 24
rate this

Lilrika's chrismas gift -- need supporters for that!

Starter: Xilokawa Posted: 18 years ago Views: 32.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Aaaahh... a 20's pages post... and people is expectating until chrismas day. Chrismas spirit invade WBW.

I feel like Rudolph who brings WBW Santa's (Lil' in this case) with her gift to us...

I'm happy to make people happy... (well, technicaly, Lilrika is making people happy, but I have a little part of it)

Marry Christmas to all WBW Crew & Members and oviously Marry Christmas to the pretty lilrika 4 this VERY special GIFT.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 11
Damn this thread has become so f*cking gay

filled with suck-up noob leechers
Lvl 28
It's like is said before

All you have to do is put "Lilrika" in the name of a topic and all the n00bs come crawling out of the woodwork.
Lvl 8
Definitely naked please...come on it's christmas!
Lvl 8
Definitely naked please...come on it's christmas!
Lvl 7
thats would be a nice christmas gift for us..

i wish you all a merry christmas.
Lvl 4
That's my first post but i think that will be worth !
It delays me so much !

For once, Merry Christmas will mean something
Lvl 13
can't wait for christmas. i already have the ol' yule log out!
Lvl 12
yes thank you for all your posts lilrika .. and I agree with everyone here.. you are awesome...
Lvl 14
hmmm, 21 pages already said. Guess there isn't much i could really add. You're hot Rika, and if you decide to take a trip up to washington from cali drop me a line. I guess until then(universally expected sometime between never and no-chance) i will wait for christmas...
Lilrika,
I have watched your post for some time now and I really would like to say they are great. Awesome is just a word when talking about the chance to view one of your posts. Now the topic of you posting some of your lovley pics on this site. You go gurl, do as you wish to do even if it means you don't. I am honored to view your posts.

I have tried to post several times only to have them deleated by mods. I have discovered the ligit way now and I hope that you enjoy my posts as I do yours.

Tao Baron

P.S. Yes I down loaded the Your Christmas Gift package. What can I say... I am a certified
Horn Dog
Lilrika,
I have watched your post for some time now and I really would like to say they are great. Awesome is just a word when talking about the chance to view one of your posts. Now the topic of you posting some of your lovley pics on this site. You go gurl, do as you wish to do even if it means you don't. I am honored to view your posts.

I have tried to post several times only to have them deleated by mods. I have discovered the ligit way now and I hope that you enjoy my posts as I do yours.

Tao Baron

P.S. Yes I down loaded the Your Christmas Gift package. What can I say... I am a certified
Horn Dog
Lvl 8
Just out of curiousity has anyone asked Lil what kind of present she would want from all of us? :o i see lots of people wanting not many giving
Lvl 17
very nice of you to give us all this, thanks lady
Lvl 9
i must say that lilrika made some excellent uploads, but i cant tell if she is in some of them, i have no credits for videos so i cant see those. Seems like shes very hot, and i want to see the gift, sooooo....

lilrika u are a great contributor to us all, and i´ve "enjoyed" ur uploads many times, keep up the good work
Lvl 15
You're beautiful lilrika, as well as you hb, and I can't wait till christmas to see what you're made for everyone.
Lvl 11
bump !
Lvl 14
hb and lilrika rule!
Lvl 3
only three days until xmas and we will get the password
Lvl 13
I know I've left several positive remarks on many of your threads, and you've even hooked me up since I've been deployed.. But here's the clincher:
My wife has a serious thing for you... She thinks you're extremely hot, and I find THAT extremely hot...
Nothing's quite as cool as checking out Lilrika's hot body, having your wife walk up and tell you, "She's Friggin' hot! I'd do her ANY DAY"

Whoah... Daydreams begin... mmmm..

As long as she doesn't leave me for you, we're cool!
  • Goto: