Score: 5.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Legalities of posting exgf pics/vids - questions

Starter: mr.lips Posted: 13 years ago Views: 2.3K
Lvl 6
Im curious to know what a girl can actually do if she's found out her ex or whomever, has posted vids/pics of her online. Im wondering if my collection had been "lost or stolen" then whos to blame for the "video leaks"? Kinda like Pam & Tommy Lee but less celeb status...

Is their anything a girl can/should say on camera to make things even more legit for myself, the keeper of the footage? Basically I want to post some stuff, but Im not sure if I should bc I told the girls I wouldnt (some of them) and some of them I didnt say a damn thing to, just said pass me the camera while we were fucking haha and only ever met them once so what could they do?
You tell me...
Lvl 10
You ask, I answer: shut up and post 'em!
Lvl 16
If recorded/photographed without her knowledge, then you could have some trouble as that could be illegal according to where you are. If she knew about the recording/photography then it is doubtful you could get into any trouble for it. She might sue you for damages but that is doubtful.
Lvl 6
Ya thats the only thing Im really worried about is suing for damages, and all videos/photos were taken with them smiling at the camera so shouldnt be an issue there...I wish someone who worked in the legal system would answer and verify
Lvl 4
why not just blur their eyes?
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by mr.lips

Ya thats the only thing Im really worried about is suing for damages, and all videos/photos were taken with them smiling at the camera so shouldnt be an issue there...I wish someone who worked in the legal system would answer and verify

Damages would have to be from malicious intent, not just sharing personal pictures. If you are worried, then do as the previous poster said, blur or black out their eyes. That way you are protecting their identity but sharing the rest of them with the world.
Lvl 10
Well, one thing is for sure: if you get bad advice and one of the exes sues you, the lawyers will certainly get the best of both worlds. They'll get to see all your pics & vids AND get all your money.
Lvl 40
If you took the pictures and they knew you were taking the pictures like you say then posting them shouldn't be a problem. I think the would have a hard time in court if they ever decided to go that far. Most likely they would just ask for their pics to be removed from the site. But for them to do that they would need to visit here enough to know their pics were posted here and find them through the millions of pics already here

So I guess the moral of the story here is : If ya got some good pics - go ahead and post em up
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

You would get in trouble if it was some type of spy cam and they didn't give consent to the actual pics and vids being taken. But it sounds like they all at least have given their implied, if not express consent for you to do so. As such, you do have an ownership interest in the pics. You're not trying to profit from the use of the pics, so you are free to simply share them on a site like WBW. Any kind of tort claim against you for damages would be too obscure to get terribly far in the legal process.

And, like BWT said, if she finds them and wants them removed, a mod will take them down.

I don't know if it could be different, since it looks like you're from Canada, but that's likely how it would go in the US.
Lvl 6
All good points indeed. I have over 4000 pics/videos of over 20 diff girls (been working on this collection throughout my college career) I feel like a jerk for holding on to them and not sharing, some I for sure can't bc the ones father is at the top of the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) dept and he would prob kill me so..haha oooh if he only knew how hot the pics/vids were of me and my buddy tag teaming his smokin hot 18yo daughter in my car on the side of the road...I do know alot of people who use this site though, I really woulndt be surprised if one of them or their friends see the thread because it would be a wicked awesome thread thats for sure....
Lvl 10
Yeah, you've been a jerk alright. The ONLY way to redeem yourself is to post, dammit!
Lvl 16
Tell you what. Post the pics and we can judge if they will create any legal issues. That is really the only way to know for sure.
Lvl 6
Well I wish I knew how to watermark this but whatever, I kind of want to see how far this video will float around if any. I uploaded it so only the people who post stuff or pay can see it. Its of Megs, this little hottie is sucking my cock like a lollipop in the video and eats the cum. Be sure to rate/comment
Lvl 21
trust me, nothing will happen. just post the pictures and the videos

Lvl 6
Well its already up! Enjoy!

http://whatboyswant.com/showmovie/65025/1//#lastpost