0.00% (0)

• Conviction

0.00% (0)

• New York Undercover

0.00% (0)

• Deadline

0.00% (0)

Votes: 17
Who is your favorite Law and Order character?

I have been watching hours of Law and Order every week, man I love this fucking show.

Jack McCoy is my personal favorite.

Here are some standouts for my fav characters.

Also, In Plain Sight is in the same universe.

Damn, there is alot of different Law and Order series. The sad thing is I have a feeling I am missing one
Lvl 7
SVU is my favorite, as is Stabler...but Goren from CI would be a close second, a ver VERY close second. ANd i didn't realize In Plain Sight was in the same universe...interesting...
Lvl 10
I didnt even think of Goren, but he us a great character
Lvl 27
Personally, I think the show is really boring. I sometimes watch old episodes on TNT when there is nothing else on, but they just dont really keep my attention for long. They're great to watch while you're working online. You can watch the interesting parts, and work through the boring.
Lvl 59
People who like SVU more than the original series are pedophiles and puppy kickers.
Lvl 23
I miss Jerry Orbach. I like all the shows. I liked the reality show they had a couple years ago, but nobody else watched it.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by SoCal.

I miss Jerry Orbach. I like all the shows. I liked the reality show they had a couple years ago, but nobody else watched it.

I remember that too, but I think I've only ever seen like 2 episodes of it.
Lvl 14
^^^^^^^ HA HA HA HA HA! Oh lord.
Lvl 10
I'm personally a big fan of the original series. I am going to start watching In Plain Sight now just cause I want to see how similar it is to the other series.

I also used to love Homicide alot. That is a show I def miss.
Lvl 59
Homicide was probably my second favorite behind the original Law & Order. That was a seriously well done show.

I really liked when they would collaborate. Munch & Briscoe was a cool pairing.
Lvl 10
I wonder if Homicide is available on DVD

I looked it up and some fool is selling seasons 1-7 for $97.00

Damn, I would love to have that. I don't remember Daniel Baldwin being in it, but the read up on Homicide has him in the cast listing.

Lvl 13
law and order one of the best shows the u.s ever made.

and i like the old dude lany the most.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Strichnine

Damn, there is alot of different Law and Order series. The sad thing is I have a feeling I am missing one

Is it Criminal Intent that your missin mate???
Lvl 10
omg, it is! I cant believe that!

How the hell can i forget that one.
Lvl 7
Law and Order was good until they started doing the "Ripped from the Headlines" stories. They looked like they are running out of material...
Lvl 12

I LOVE Law and Order in a kind of Star Trek geek way. My favorite show is criminal intent, I can't believe it's not on the poll! (you need more coffee! that seems to be the only reason it was kept out)

Favorites are like this...
Lenny Briscoe, he was so... I don't know, police detective-y that he oozed police detective-ness! He seemed like a real guy, and I miss him.

Goren and Eames. FUCK! Bobby is too smart for his own good. Solving murders seems like the only thing that keeps him from going totally nuts. Eames is a tough, serious cop. I love the episode when she pulls a Houdini and escapes from that serial killers(Martha Plimpton!) butcher room. She looks good in those leather outfits too.

Mike Logan made a great major case squad detective, as well as a great partner to Briscoe. Green was my favorite Briscoe partner, they related well to each other and just seemed like the best fit as far as partners go.

Frank Fontana had some big shoes to fill when he replaced Lenny after his retirement and ultimate death. Fontana left the show too soon, how could he afford that car, and those suits on a cops salary?

SVU...jesus, the casting of this show! Who would have thought that Jane Mansfield's daughter, the crazy naked guy from Oz, a 1980's rap pioneer and one of the great stand up comedians of the 70s and 80s would make such an awesome, believable cast. Captain Cragen's murky past got him dumped onto the squad no sane cop wants to be on. He's the Damaged captain of the damaged cop brigade!

Really, what a cast, Jack McCoy is a great character, all the DAs and ADAs are great, and fucking Angie Harmon was hot as hell! Annabella Sciorra as "Det. Carolyn Barek" was pretty hot too.

Jeff Goldblum joins CIs cast next season, I was hoping for either him or Mandy Patinkin. Jeff seems like a better fit, CI already has one huge tired looking guy in the cast.

I could geek on about Law and Order all day, don't ask me about Dick Wolfs rework of Dragnet, I'll go on for another day at least.

EDIT!
While googleing "CHUNG CHUNG" I found this, the best Law and Order show...
Law and Order Special Letters Unit
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5121VjLwqZM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5121VjLwqZM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
CHUNG-CHUNG!
Lvl 10
what, Jeff goldblum is joining CI. that is fucking insane

I love the Special Letters Unit! That was amazing

chung chung
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Strichnine

what, Jeff goldblum is joining CI. that is fucking insane

I love the Special Letters Unit! That was amazing

chung chung

Yeah, Mike Logan quit, Goldblum will be replacing his character. He'll be wheeler's new partner.

OK, how many people were surprised when it was revealed that Detective Wheeler was straight?
Lvl 12

Lieutenant Van Buren is pissed off 'cause no one has mentioned her!
Lvl 25
I love the original Law & Order, with SVU being second.

Lennie and Ed was the best duo.
  • Goto: