Score: 3.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Just Curious

Starter: starr322 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 1.6K
Lvl 12
Been kind of away for awhile and wanted to ask a question. I was always a huge fan of Hb and don't see anything about her on WBW. She was beautiful, sexy, intelligent and witty. The world needs more women like her. Question is, what happened to her? She disappeared?
Lvl 25
Well, some of our members tend to be creepy and send unsolicited messages asking for sexual favors or trying to impress and that scares a lot of the girls off. Imagine coming here to have a little fun in exhibitionism, and suddenly you have an inbox of twenty messages about some random stranger claiming they have a large member and want to meet.

Would you stick around much?
Lvl 59
She left, and took all her posts with her.

Also, from what I understand, it's even worse when people make attempts to track down said girls. That shit is creepy as hell, and if I were a super hot chick I'd totally be freaked out by that shit.
Lvl 25
Good thing you’re just average EricaLindros.
Lvl 13
Yeah! It fucking sucks - there has been a lot of cuties here and all the freaks just fucking spoils it for the rest of us!
The forum should allow members to block, ignore posts/users. As well as block, ignore users in PMs. If you a cute female and such features don't exist you're pretty much helpless from horny ass men.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

...and suddenly you have an inbox of twenty messages about some random stranger claiming they have a large member and want to meet.

RD does that to me every day.
Lvl 13
HB was a stunning woman wasn't she. However, she came, she contributed, and then she deleted her stuff and left. Her reasons are her own, and perhaps it would not be in anybodies best interests for this site or any of its patrons to track down and repost pictures of her that she clearly has decided she did not want around any more.

I say respect her decision to leave.
Lvl 13
Word!
Lvl 8
i believe someone from the college she attended recognized her too.
Lvl 15
Quote:

Well, some of our members tend to be creepy and send unsolicited messages asking for sexual favors or trying to impress and that scares a lot of the girls off. Imagine coming here to have a little fun in exhibitionism, and suddenly you have an inbox of twenty messages about some random stranger claiming they have a large member and want to meet.

Would you stick around much?

Great point, to answer the question, no, if I was a gal and had that happening to me.
We guys are very lucky to have so many gals come here and share, we should act better. On the behalf of all men, I am sorry for the way we act.
Lvl 7
This is one of my favorite sites. No one would scare me away from it. I rarely get messages I can not handle but I know where the delete button is. Since I have been on this site I have had to delete/block only one guy.
Lvl 22
Quote:

Good thing you’re just average EricaLindros.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA