Score: 3.00 Votes: 1
rate this

ipod nano clone

Starter: ram16v Posted: 17 years ago Views: 431
Lvl 6
i need help i have bought a mp3/mp4 player of ebay but i cant seem to work out the install disc. when you put it in it does not come up with an install button theirs loas of c**p and the mp4 player shows ZZZzzzZZZzzz when connected to the computer as if it is sleeping...
any1 konw how i can check if it is a hacked 1
any help would be good
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by ram16v

i need help i have bought a mp3/mp4 player of ebay but i cant seem to work out the install disc. when you put it in it does not come up with an install button theirs loas of c**p and the mp4 player shows ZZZzzzZZZzzz when connected to the computer as if it is sleeping...
any1 konw how i can check if it is a hacked 1
any help would be good

You bought a knock off/fake product, and you expect to actually function? Wow, just wow.
Lvl 19
Oh man, don't ever buy anything you know to be fake. What Kanzen said.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Ascaris

Oh man, don't ever buy anything you know to be fake. What Kanzen said.

THere are a very few times in life that name brabd ACTUALY matters. Electronics is one of them. (Don't Buy SONY. Free Tibet)
Lvl 19
I remember the time when I bought a portable CD player from Playa Del Ingles, it had huge prints of "40 second cache" and other beautiful marketing shit. Yeah, 40 seconds indeed. The playing stopped while walking at normal speed, when you bumped the player with finger, it stopped for 5 seconds and continued. Thank god it wasn't expensive after 10 minutes bargain.
Lvl 17
what program does it hook to, itunes? or what?
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by DirtFloorPoor

what program does it hook to, itunes? or what?

I don't think so. I guess it has a Chinese origin iPrunes.
Lvl 17
Lvl 19
Let's be serious for a moment, take this advice seriously.

Get yourself Windows Media Player 11, and try if it works. MP11 has a built-in synchronize function, which works excellently with many, many players without separate drivers installed. I have Creative Zen Vision:M and I use only MP11 because it has really good media library and fast synchronize with the player. It works like iTunes, but isn't tied with one brand only.
Lvl 12
Follow what demigod says...your computer should recognize the player once its plugged in..