Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

How to convince a women to pose for my camera.

Starter: sundish Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.5K
Lvl 4
Hi,
I was just wondering if any of you has a foolproof method to get a women to to shed her clothes and allow pics to be taken.
Thanks
seriously.. as a woman.. i'd never let pictures be taken of me or film myself having sex. even with my future husband.

but good luck. and if you end up getting a girl to do it, don't screw her over.
Lvl 4
not my style to screw anyone over.
then good luck
Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

seriously.. as a woman.. i'd never let pictures be taken of me or film myself having sex. even with my future husband.

but good luck. and if you end up getting a girl to do it, don't screw her over.

What she said.
Lvl 59
Lvl 28
Yeah, money. Or pretend you love her lol
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by sundish

Hi,
I was just wondering if any of you has a foolproof method to get a women to to shed her clothes and allow pics to be taken.
Thanks

Getting them drunk first often works
Lvl 11
Yiu should NEVER shoot a girl you want too fuck. If you want too take "nudies" of her. Then you have too know her really well. Start from the bottom with the clothes on. She is going too atleast open her blouse when she feels comfy in the situation and then the rest of her clothes goes off in about the same speed. (goes faster if you work with a pro)

Rule nr one: Act professional!
Rule nr two: She have too want too take EVERY picture that is taken.
Rule nr three: She is the one that has too want too take off her clothes. Otherwise you can forget it.
Rule nr four: She is the one that owns the rights too the pictures. She would make your life a mess if she sees her naked body in a case (or even pose)she hasnt approved. The best is too show her how the shot got every time. And delete the pictures she want you too delete.

If you want a picture too masturbate too? Buy a magasine!

Best wishes from a professional photographer.
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Yeah, money. Or pretend you love her lol
douche
Lvl 4
Seems like all of my buddy's have a collection of they're ex's, I wish I would of documented them a bit more..
Lvl 8
Just let her keep the film & let her destroy your cameras

Just sayin
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by sundish

Seems like all of my buddy's have a collection of they're ex's, I wish I would of documented them a bit more..

When I read the initial post, I thought you were an amateur photographer looking to get subjects. For that, I have no advice. After reading this post, I see that you are trying to get girls you are hooking up with on camera. Well, I have some advice for that.

First, it should never be something that you push for. If you push too hard or too often, you are going to come off like a perv who is just trying to get pics to show his buddies - which you probably are but they do not need to know that.

Simply put, for a girl to give you the "ok", you need her to be comfortable with you. Just because she fucks you doesnt mean that she trusts you with naked photos of her.

If you are getting repeat business from the same chick, then you have a better chance. Ask her what she thinks about watching the the action as it happens. With most cameras, you can plug it into your TV and see what is happening live without recording it. So if she goes for that, then the next step is to get her permission to press the record button while you are doing it.

If you get her approval for that, then you not only have video, but you have opened the door to many other avenues.
Lvl 5
Your pictures your property. Why do you think pro photographers watermark their shit. Secondly, it's a confidence thing. Thanks to the media all girls are insecure no matter how hot. With that knowledge and a little social lubricant you can make it happen. Make them feel pretty and if you have confidence and approach the situation right they are all yours. If you make it the least bit awkward when asking, just like a blowjob it won't happen. Also being "spontaneous" like leaving a camera on the coffee table is helpful. Let her find the camera. Then its not your idea anymore. Create the idea in her mind, by letting her create the idea. Always take a clothed picture first. You look so pretty I cant help myself...make it fun like pretend modeling.." give me a smile, I love your hair down, now do sexy" and let her run with it. Never be a perv about it. When its over change the subject fast or create a sleepy environment. Then find a way to save the pics. Copy to the hard drive on the camera or send them to yourself on the phone. Unless she is underage then forget it even if you are too. You can still get in trouble. You have no legal obligation to destroy legally taken pictures. Just a moral one. Don't go showing them though, cause that will bite you in the ass. Socially speaking you will no longer be trusted by the girls in your circut if you fuck them over. A private collection is always the best collection. There is no fool proof way just do it right (taylored experiances) and you may have success. Good luck.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by kiefjones

Your pictures your property. Why do you think pro photographers watermark their shit. Secondly, it's a confidence thing. Thanks to the media all girls are insecure no matter how hot. With that knowledge and a little social lubricant you can make it happen. Make them feel pretty and if you have confidence and approach the situation right they are all yours. If you make it the least bit awkward when asking, just like a blowjob it won't happen. Also being "spontaneous" like leaving a camera on the coffee table is helpful. Let her find the camera. Then its not your idea anymore. Create the idea in her mind, by letting her create the idea. Always take a clothed picture first. You look so pretty I cant help myself...make it fun like pretend modeling.." give me a smile, I love your hair down, now do sexy" and let her run with it. Never be a perv about it. When its over change the subject fast or create a sleepy environment. Then find a way to save the pics. Copy to the hard drive on the camera or send them to yourself on the phone. Unless she is underage then forget it even if you are too. You can still get in trouble. You have no legal obligation to destroy legally taken pictures. Just a moral one. Don't go showing them though, cause that will bite you in the ass. Socially speaking you will no longer be trusted by the girls in your circut if you fuck them over. A private collection is always the best collection. There is no fool proof way just do it right (taylored experiances) and you may have success. Good luck.

Sound advice! I love the camera on the table idea!

I love taking pics, I do semi-pro, however have only just(after seven years) managed to persuade the wife, and even that was with conditions.

A private collection is the best.....

Unless its on WBW!
Lvl 13
step 1. find leonardo decaprio
step 2. get inside her dream
step 3. go down 4 more levels of dream
step 4. plant seed
step 5. artistically escape
step 6. "honey i want you to take nudie pics of me" BINGO
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by cornpop

step 1. find leonardo decaprio
step 2. get inside her dream
step 3. go down 4 more levels of dream
step 4. plant seed
step 5. artistically escape
step 6. "honey i want you to take nudie pics of me" BINGO

Lvl 8
I have says Kiefjones pretty much has it down pat for how alot of women think
Lvl 28
Taking pictures to show w.o. her permission is pretty shitty. Why some guys think showing pics of their heroic conquests is cool escapes me.Not sayin' thats why you want them, but thats how it sounds to me.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

I have says Kiefjones pretty much has it down pat for how alot of women think

very true. i have a private collection which will never ever end up online.