Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Honda, Sugarpie and EricLindros Live Blog The MTV Movie Awards.

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 4.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
I think the old one is still on, because I'm seeing the biggest award currently...Movie of the year (guess which one won....I bet it rhymes with "highlight" which is funny, since the highlight of the movie in question is the part where the credits roll.

The dumb bi....Kristen Stewart....is wearing a dress with sneakers. Kristen Stewart is only a couple years younger than I am? Really?

Taylor Lutner has facial hair like me....as in...he shouldn't try to grow facial hair.

I will be continuing my live blog, with pictures...and gifs and such.

Russell Brand is a shoe in if they ever make another Jesus bioepic....so long as its a dark reboot where Jesus is a burnout, and looks sticky.

Yeah, it just restarted...just ruined the last award of the night, first post. What up. More to come.

ENJOY.

* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 28
Speaking of that last award...it was given by Jodie Foster...for uhh..reasons I couldn't possibly understand.

Highlight of the moment was her trying to walk in high heels. lol..she was all over the fucking place.
Lvl 28
We are young by Fun is being preformed....everyone looks happy and is quasi dancing and shit (were on to the opening of the movie awards)...then it slow panned to Jennifer Aniston who looks like a frosty old bitch...like, the level of fun happening around her is too much, because it has nothing to do with her loser, icebox ass.
Lvl 28
THis song is pretty good....it's probably hard to sing.... The band also looked good, until I realized their suit pants stop about six inches from their feet, where they're wearing like beach shoes.

I get it....everyone wants to be special.

Why not just look good? Right...EDGY! Our pants make up look like fags. Checkmate, societies expectations.
Lvl 28
I bet Russel Brand would be handsomer if he dressed like a boy.
Lvl 28
He's talking about Justin Beiber getting messed up in prison...which went over poorly kinda in a room full of idiots teenage girls.

Ohhh...He (Russel Brand) also just took a shot at short lived marriages......lol, cocky.
Lvl 28
Was that Vanilla Ice?

What..what is w..wtegaag.fghifohgagnkldfg why why is he there?

I wonder if he rolled up in his mustang FIVE OH!
Lvl 28
Russel Brand to Charlie Sheen:

"Do a few lines, unleash the tigerblood hero" lold.
Lvl 28
Everyone..stop talking about Michael Fassbenders penis.

We get it..dudes packing, lets move on.

ahem...
Lvl 28
It keeps showing bits of Jennifer Aniston...its wrecking up the boner I have for Kristen Stewart.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

We are young by Fun is being preformed....everyone looks happy and is quasi dancing and shit (were on to the opening of the movie awards)...then it slow panned to Jennifer Aniston who looks like a frosty old bitch...like, the level of fun happening around her is too much, because it has nothing to do with her loser, icebox ass.

People with awful taste in women just came.
Lvl 28
Marky Mark.......come on man, I don't even know..he's just annoying.

Mila Kunis doesn't look all that shit hot...I don't know why. She usually looks pretty awesome.
Lvl 22
I don't care about Jodie's personal likes. She is still hot in my book.
Lvl 28
Jennifer Aniston just beat out that chick from The Help for movie "douchebag".

I wish this ugly old hag would go away.

Brad Pitt didn't want you.

Society....get with the program.

Then again..I guess Brad and his wife were busy occasionally getting nominated for Oscars...so Jennifer winning an MTV movie award for being a douche is kinda, like a backhanded slap in the chops.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Abbot

I don't care about Jodie's personal likes. She is still hot in my book.

Your book is the phone book brose.
Lvl 28
It's a commercial...

Since I'm saving you all a little time watching this piece of shit, the only one of you that might actually be bummed is Ramsann..(she's in the demographic lol)....feel free to try and find tonights episode of American Dad!

Stan attempts to have sex with his OWN SON STEVE. Hilarious. Also, Roger gets into a weird, Final Destination situation with the fish.

Yeah, highly recommended.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Your book is the phone book brose.

You Jelly?
Lvl 28
This show would benefit a lot more from The Final Countdown being played a lot.

Also, short sleeve shirt and a tie? EWWWWWWWW.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Abbot

You Jelly?

Some men like a challenge...not you.

Lvl 28
Russell Brands eyebrows look like they're growing out of his hair.
  • Goto: