High School Slut Stories

Starter: tsweeney123x Posted: 19 years ago Views: 50.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
poor poor CamelKnight
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by Sphtman

Its about as believable as the rest of the shit Tsweeny spews out.

this stuff happens ok - go somewhere where people write about stopping at a stoplight and coming to a complete stop. Or waking up late for work and getting their just in time. Youll believe that right?? Thats why there stories worth sharing. A story of a girl who says no - hmm Im sure u believe that but its not newsworthy.
Lvl 17
omg I have too many stories. Some how by good or bad luck I end up dating the girls who are the infamous high school sluts. It in fact has changed me. I was more conservative and wouldnt dream of seeing a girl Im banging banged by someone else. Heres how it came about. (came lol) O yea Sweeney - remind me to tell you about cock trance.

Slut 1 - She dated a drug dealer in high school. So guys always coming over lots of traffic etc. Somehow his better customers/friends would give his girlfriend a ride home which ultimately would lead to sex. thats how it started. After some time. Drugie would have parties - she would skip school and theres like ten guys and her. Pot + alcohol + who knows what else. Bf takes her in a bedroom and starts banging her. Gets up tells her to wait here. He comes back w one of the guys and sits down and watches while the other guy bangs her. He leaves and another guy comes in - awkward hello and he bangs her this goes on for six or seven guys more. That was the first time. This happened many times more and she continued to do stuff like this later in life. She told me about four guys she knew from a bar. Then there was the three she met at our school. Then there ws the three we met at a bar and went to a hotel room.

Slut 2 - I dated her in high school after I was out of high school. She had no shame which was kinda cool. She would openly tell me about how much she liked it when her three friends were standing in front of her while she was kneeling fighting to get their cocks in her mouth. We would go out and she would throw up after drkinking like two drinks. At first I was like wtf?? Then I studied the vomit which turned about to be mostly runny white stuff. No kidding. Save your bullshit calls I dont care. So once again after hearing these stories I felt pressured to do the same with her not just for kicks but b/c its what she liked and I wanted to be "where she was" whatever that means. Besides I thought to myself omg I must fucking see this. So Im out w two "friends". I met in a bar and we played pool every once in a while when I saw him at that bar. Anyway were hanging and me and girlie have already planned it out. Shes waiting in my house.

(sidenote you would be amazed at how hard it is to get guys to bang a girl you know - think about it you walk up hey you wanna bang this girl I know?? Immediate reaction - robbery, murder, gay, mommy.)

Neway we start talking about strip clubs and I spring I know this girl. While waiting shes texting me "im horny" "i want a girl" I show the guys and there like ooomg. We go to his house I pick her up Shes sucking all our cocks in minutes. (She was 18 but still in school). Craziness I liked it but jealousy would come and go. I finally got to drunk and one of those jealousy moments got me to say lets get out of here.

Lot more stories but I gota go heres a couple of more footnotes slut 2 sucked off the guys (she wouldnt tell me how many) in history class while a movie was playing and the teacher had left the room. she sat in the back and the guys sat next to her. She would get embarassed by these stories and would only tell me after I prodded her. There was a lot more but she wasnt telling.

Downside to sluts - both girls fucked my friends behind my back. Which is crazy cuz after all that shit I probly woldv said ok do it w me there. but no probly not devious enuf for them.

Last paragraph I promise for Sweeney and everyone else ----

Cock Trance its real.

Sweeney describes this girl saying she could resist when she saw it. True true. Two quick stories of many. -

1) At a party thrown by some irish kids in Chicago. Talk to this hootttttie for like three hours while drinking. Digging ea other. Im fucked up she goes to bathroom. Yes im crazy. After a couple of secs I follow her. I walk in shes on toilet super hot skin tone. She was an anglo girl but had naturally carmel skin. Anyway I bend over and make out with her put her hand on my cock she squeezes I think swweeet. She stops and says no we shouldnt do this. I stand up and you got it - as Ted nugent says "when in doubt I whip it out i got me a rock and roll band its a free for all". I whip it out - she stares for like five to ten secs motionless. I dont move. Her head slowly moves forward mouth opens and shes sucking my cock!! Stupid me after about a min I said something and she snaps and stands up and says I gota go. I walk her to her car.

2) Dated girl for about six months she loves the cock. She fades - calls and says got back with ex bf. Im drunk I call around 11pm meet me for a drink, just drinks. We drink I take her home. We kiss she says we cant I gota go shes about to get out and Ted calls and says whip it out. She just stares down at least five secs - says nothing and like there was a cord tied to her head she bends over and sucks my cock for about twenty minutes we go inside bang bang bang. Same exact story like a week later but we dont go in. Next time I called for drinks shes like umm no sory.

3) Slut 2 from above. She says shes gona come over I tell her my friend is there. Shes like ooo Ill put on a show but I will not touch him ok?? I say ok. She walks around in her underwear for a few hours while we drink. Hes on other couch she starts sucking me off right in front of him. She says if your gona watch you have to masturbate I say yea. He pulls it out and like a gopher siting up right in a field she perks up sees the cock looks for a few secs and crawls over while saying "its out I might as well suck it." We both fuck her for hours and another friend comes over too. (sidenote crazy girl now doesnt talk to me b/c she sucked his cock. wtf?? It was a surprise to me - Im not sure I was even cool w it whatever).

Cock trance believe it. (btw i coined that term its trademarked mmmkay)
Lvl 11
Great stories guys
Lvl 11
I have a story of my own. A friend of mine use to date alot, and I mean alot. She was 15yo and use to have lil 2 week relationships. Well She ended up meeting a 34yo at McDonalds onenight, and they started dating. He was married and she would go over to his house after school. The funny thing is, is she was a very religous girl, but wanted to keep "her" man happy so she flipped her skirt up one day and he fucked her ass. Still a "virgin" but also a slut. They broke up after 2 months or soo and she dated another man and blew her first cock, he didnt tell her when he was gonna cum and just blew deep in her mouth causing her the gag choke and swallow. She loved it! The next day she got fucked, the dat after that she fucked him and his friends. Now she's a stripper. True story, you can till because its not that great.
Lvl 11
well, i don't think this is a slut story. But when i was a junior in high school, my gf who i had dated for allmost a year and a half. She and i were so horny, and we didn't have any condoms, pills, or anything, so we decided to use ceran wrap. Hey we fucked and it worked!
Lvl 12
ceran wrap that's too funny.
Lvl 11
we used to use crisp packets in school here in Wales
Lvl 11
" I had a nympho for a girlfriend about a year and a half or so... when I slept over, I always woke up more exhausted then when I went to bed. nothing to tell, just numerous times of sex during the night, in the end I had to fake an orgasm (yes... I'm a GUY!) just to get her to shut the fuck up and let me sleep...

damn, my dick still hurts when I think back

CK "

HA ! I totally know what you mean, I was with this girl named Natalie and she had to have my cock at least 5 or more times a night and this one time I totally just faked it because it was like 5 in the morning and I had to be at work at 9.
Lvl 11
Guys...I'm not feeling alone in this world anymore. I can just add that Mexicans are so fucking horny. My girlfriend is a nympho herself, sometimes I have to tell her I have a headache...(while knowing that sex is the best way to lose a headache!!!) My dick once started to get irritated because we did it too much. She always wants to be treated like a slut. I'm not sure if she cheats on me (I always tell to wear a condom if she does) but I'm not even sure if I'd mind if she did...I don;t want to lose her, but she is so busy with cocks...it's an obsession....

But, at least I know there are more guys like me...pheww!
Lvl 17
Gime your adress please
Lvl 15
Yeah, give up all of your adresses
Lvl 13
A really good friend of mine was the biggest slut in our HS, by the time she was 17 and graduating, she had been with 23 different guys, she cheated on every b/f she ever had, most of the time it was with her b/fs best friends. she had been with most of her bosses, one as old as 34, most of her best friends b/fs, one of her teachers, a few of the local county deputies, one of which was married, and one other girl. She had 3 abortions before she was 18, and had lived with 4 guys before she was 20, shes 23 now, has 3 kids by 3 different guys, and has cheated on all 3 of them. by the way, the first time i was with her was when she was 15, i was the 14th guy she was with, for a 15 year old, she knew her stuff, i was never her b/f, but i was one of the guys she cheated on her b/fs with alot of the time, over a 5 year period, i was with her about 200 different times. If you ever met this girl, you would never know she was like that, she comes off as the sweetest girl you would ever want to meet, til you get to know her.
Lvl 13
i went to a catholic high school. that meant slutty girls wearing short skirts and a lot of stairs to climb. so there's this one girl, not uber slutty, but she's been around. she comes outta the washroom 'n her kilt got folded up and under. not only that...she was wearing just one of those g-string thongs underneath. everyone just looked at her (there weren't a lot of us...it was lunch and i was goin to my locker w/ a bunch of friends). that was such a nice piece of ass...

lunch is the best time when ur in high school, especially catholic ones. all the niners would stand uner the stairs (we had 2 sets of stairs leading down to the atrium and caf) and they'd all b lookin up whenever a hot girl in a kilt goes up the stairs...

a girl flashed me once outside for a cigarette.

last one...not about a student...but a substitute teacher got caught having sexual relations w/ a dude one grade higher than mine (i think that makes him 16). she got to go to jail and he's now the dude that did the substitute.

catholics...we pray hard...we play hard
Lvl 13
o yea...for halloween, there was this dumb (i mean like dumb and dumber kinda dumb) slut w/ huge tits who dressed up like a policewoman. so she had this blue shirt, which she didn't button up, and just tied it up at the bottom. then she had on these tight pants and there was definite camel toe. after homeroom, she got sent home to change into something more 'appropriate'
Lvl 12
yeah, my friend(i'll say terri)'s mom used to deal drugs and sort of whore herself. she had a deal like you buy $300 worth of shit and she'd giv e you a blow. anyways, we gave her $300 that was going between about 10 of us. so he left to go collect money i stayed there. then, she blew me off and he walked in. we havent spoker since it happened which was about 7 - 8 years ago
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by tonman101

A really good friend of mine was the biggest slut in our HS, by the time she was 17 and graduating, she had been with 23 different guys, she cheated on every b/f she ever had, most of the time it was with her b/fs best friends. she had been with most of her bosses, one as old as 34, most of her best friends b/fs, one of her teachers, a few of the local county deputies, one of which was married, and one other girl. She had 3 abortions before she was 18, and had lived with 4 guys before she was 20, shes 23 now, has 3 kids by 3 different guys, and has cheated on all 3 of them. by the way, the first time i was with her was when she was 15, i was the 14th guy she was with, for a 15 year old, she knew her stuff, i was never her b/f, but i was one of the guys she cheated on her b/fs with alot of the time, over a 5 year period, i was with her about 200 different times. If you ever met this girl, you would never know she was like that, she comes off as the sweetest girl you would ever want to meet, til you get to know her.

crazy stuff huh - same was the girl i mentioned. By 17 she said she no longer knew how many guys she was with. She was with a teacher in her high school, a teaching assistant, the rugby team, four or five of my friends, a taxi cab driver, her ex bf's friends, numerous bar hookups ... theres like ten more I could name but you get the idea. I think I would do the same if I could. I mean if they were all at least average I would. Lucky chicks guys are dogs so they get play whenever they want. We have to talk right, act right, spend money and even then its not a sure thing.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Sphtman

Its about as believable as the rest of the shit Tsweeny spews out.

you got that right.
0351686- i can't believe a 15 year old little kid like you has even gone through puberty, and you have already 1500 posts?!?! meybe you should hold off on telling stories about sluts you know till you see your first real boobie, you idea of a slut is somone you can peak up there skirt with out them knowing? you need to get around the block a few times, although at your age i wasn't much better off.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by northernlights#5

0351686- i can't believe a 15 year old little kid like you has even gone through puberty, and you have already 1500 posts?!?! meybe you should hold off on telling stories about sluts you know till you see your first real boobie, you idea of a slut is somone you can peak up there skirt with out them knowing? you need to get around the block a few times, although at your age i wasn't much better off.

I think you said that with best intentions
  • Goto: