Score: 4.50 Votes: 2
rate this

giving up and getting back

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 986
alright fellas, we all do it, we give up something we like/love for a girl, and then a couple months down the road shit doesnt work out, so what do you do, pick up whatever you gave up and how sweet does it taste

myself i gave up skoal, or dipping tobacco for this girl, needless to say shit didnt work out, but boy oh boy does the skoal taste good now that she's gone! so i ask you guys, what have you given up for a girl, and if it didnt work out how sweet was it to get it back

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
i never gave anything up for a girl, cause i never planned on getting married and had just decided to fuck around and have fun till i couldnt anymore. So i never tried to have a long lasting relationship.

Then came my wife and that all changed. I never HAD to give anything up, cause the same shit happened to nearly all of my mates at the same time (theyre all married too) I just decided to give up living for me and me only. Thats pretty much it
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

i never gave anything up for a girl, cause i never planned on getting married and had just decided to fuck around and have fun till i couldnt anymore. So i never tried to have a long lasting relationship.

Then came my wife and that all changed. I never HAD to give anything up, cause the same shit happened to nearly all of my mates at the same time (theyre all married too) I just decided to give up living for me and me only. Thats pretty much it

awww latino is such a sweetheart awww
ssshhhhh!!....dont say it too loud man
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJ33103

alright fellas, we all do it, we give up something we like/love for a girl, and then a couple months down the road shit doesnt work out, so what do you do, pick up whatever you gave up and how sweet does it taste

myself i gave up skoal, or dipping tobacco for this girl, needless to say shit didnt work out, but boy oh boy does the skoal taste good now that she's gone! so i ask you guys, what have you given up for a girl, and if it didnt work out how sweet was it to get it back

No offense, but smokeless tobacco is one of the nastiest things ever. I've seen some pretty nasty side effects to that stuff.

On subject: I've never had to give up much except maybe boys night out every so often. Sure, I had to give up poker or NCAA football tournaments, but I got sex in return
Quote:
Originally posted by PinkPanty

No offense, but smokeless tobacco is one of the tastiest things ever. I've seen some pretty nasty side effects to that stuff.

On subject: I've never had to give up much except maybe boys night out every so often. Sure, I had to give up poker or NCAA football tournaments, but I got sex in return

no offense but it is one of the tastiest things? did you mean it's not, or are you also a dip fan?

what ncaa football tournament?
Lvl 7
I gave up my military service and my kodiak chew for my current girl friend. But basically a + b = I have daughter so I had to make so major changes.

Hey BigJ... How long have been dipping Skoal?
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by BigJ33103

[reply=PinkPanty]
No offense, but smokeless tobacco is one of the tastiest things ever. I've seen some pretty nasty side effects to that stuff.

no offense but it is one of the tastiest things? did you mean it's not, or are you also a dip fan?

what ncaa football tournament?
[/reply]

Haha, I meant nastiest. My bad

And NCAA Football 200* - the video games. We use to put money in a pot and create a bracket and then play the game on PS2 and the winner would get the money
Lvl 12
I gave up going to law school for one. She was 4 1/2 y/o when I got custody, and 11 yrs. later I'm still happy.
Lvl 27
I never gave up anything that was really important for me.
Living in a relationship of course means making compromises but if she´d force me to give up impotant things or people in my life then she is not the right girl.
Lvl 9
Gave up Harley Sportster and hope soon to get another.
Lvl 11
hmm, interesting... if it's suggested that one might have to "give up" something for their partner than methinks one would have to take a good look at the relationship.

great relationships ARE NOT "tit for tat" kinda deals. when that starts happening you'll be sure one out of the two love birds will be unhappy and never the twain shall meet as the yrs go by...

saying all that, i was very nearly going to give up "my" life here in OZ to go live O/S for an ex of mine. it's kinda funny cus she was a smoker and there was no sign of her letting up on that filthy habit
Quote:
Originally posted by Jumpmaster

I gave up my military service and my kodiak chew for my current girl friend. But basically a + b = I have daughter so I had to make so major changes.

Hey BigJ... How long have been dipping Skoal?

thats the thing, i'd say very rare use for the past 4 years, obviously at every baseball game you have to throw one in, and an occassional one here and there before work or at night to ease some stress

i also chew redman, but like i said it's a very rare thing, but she still wanted me to stop, and like a bitch, i did
Lvl 23
I've had girls give up things for me, but never given anything up for them (Dont bitch at me i only made her give up smoking)
I had to give up fucking all my husbands friends once I got married (:
Lvl 28
i got penis reduction surgery...because it was too big for her box....now theres no going back ...naww i dont give shit up...no girl has ever asked.
I gave up strange pussy for my wife cause the stingy snatch doesn't share.... : (

But she is worth it!