Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

ever quit smoking?

Starter: busdriver Posted: 18 years ago Views: 935
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
yeah just do the cold turkey thing aye sure it may be hard just think of the rewards and it will all be worth it
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 4
I just quit smoking about 6 months ago. Right after Thanksgiving. I had tried a few times prior with no success. One of the first things I had to do was stop drinking, I knew if I had a few beers I would give in and have a cigerette. I also went and bought both the patch, not step 1 but step 2 the 14mg patch, and the 2mg Commit Losenge. The day I had decedided to make my fresh start was a sunday. When I woke up the first morning I put on a patch and let it help me get through the day. If I started getting a really bad urge I would use one of the Commit. I only did this for 2 weeks, Just one set of patchs.

After the 2 weeks of patch and commit I stepped down to only the losenge. While my frequency of use of the losenge my overall intake of nicotine was still deminishing. Every day you push yourself farther apart. Use lots of self control. Remind yourself why you are doing it. Plan to by something for yourself with the money you will save. You know the drill. I used the Commit Losenge for a total of 3 months, but when I was done, I have no urges to smoke. And I am around them constantly.

I wish you good luck. Stay Strong.
Lvl 19
It's easy to quit. I've done it hundreds of times . . .
Lvl 13
*i tried, i failed, will try again at some point in the furture*
Lvl 7
only way is to just stop. then when you want one, just don't have one.
anything else is a crutch. you get over the serious craving in a few days, but the desire to have a smoke takes a long time to fade...
Lvl 15
I guess I havent really smoked non stop for a long time, but i usally smoke for a few months and then see that i start smoking a bit to much think of my health and i quit... i go 6 months without touching one... my friends smoke and get jelouse that I can just stop.... but i guess i need to stop and dont start up again
Lvl 14
I used a product called NicoRx, it is an all herbal supplement that has a pill and a gum. I was able to quit cigarettes cold and have been smoke free for 4 years now. It was only about $25.00 for a one month supply and I only needed about two weeks worth. I strongly recommend it to anyone who is trying to quit.

Check it out @ http://www.smokersstopshop.co.uk/nicorx.htm
Lvl 19
I smoked 5 years ago small amounts, and stopped it after 2-3 months of smoking. It's not my thing, ever smoked since.
Lvl 10
I smoked from grade 6 until first year university. I wanted to quit, but never really had the motivation. Then I met a girl that could do wild things with her mouth while my dick was in it, and she hated smoking, so I kicked it cold turkey.

Moral of the story...easist way to fix your smoking oral fixation is find a chick that has an oral fixation that involves your wang in her yap and you'll kick it quick!!
  • Goto: