Score: 3.00 Votes: 5
rate this

Ever get lucky with a stripper

Starter: jeffb6900 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 3.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
I haven't but I had a friend who did. One time we went to this all nude strip club. All fine ass college age girls with perfect bodies. Anyways they do all nude private lap dances for $50 a song in the back room. My friend got this one girl, got a few songs, and when she giving him a lap dance he was able to finger and rub her. I got a lap dance too, it was good, the girl put her pussy right in my face about 6 inches away. After my friend was done he actually got the girls phone number and called her a few days later.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 28
whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lvl 15
i almost married one the next day.
Lvl 8
tonight I will sleep better!
Lvl 17
hmmm I dated a super uber hot chick in college who was a stripper. she was stupid hot. god i wish...nvm.

Also i met a semi nude waitress at a bachelor party. She was pretyy hot and had huge tits. I got her number b/c i wnated to hire her. I called and she talked as if we were friends so we went out a few times and banged her!!

then another time in college i ran into a stripper at a strip club i went to high school with. I banged her once shortly after and I stole a pic of her from her drawer : O I have it here somewhere. Ill scan it.

But no Ive never met a stripper i didnt know and take her home. (not for a lack of trying).
$50/song x Few songs = purchased sex and sounds expensive at that.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by ev1l0ne

$50/song x Few songs = purchased sex and sounds expensive at that.

A friend of mine had a similar thing happen but she said it was "on Her". she gave him a blowjob in the VIP room and then demanded 300 bucks when he didnt eat her pussy. He Walked out of the club alive...

Free Blow Job = good

Eating Stripper Pussy = Bad

too bad there is no such thing as a free blow job. You pay for it one way or another.
Quote:
Originally posted by Strichnine

Story snipped...

too bad there is no such thing as a free blow job. You pay for it one way or another.

True words of wisdom.
Lvl 11
I went to a party in the trailer park near my undergrad and met up with a girl who called herself "Sarah" As the night went on we all got into drinking, eventually she and my friend (girl) ended up making out on the floor (I have 2 really low quality pictures). Anyway, she did a strip show for all of us. She had a tattoo of her own face above her vagina with flames coming out around it. It was kind of hot, but kind of nasty, too. We got to talking and it turned out that not only did she had two kids with different dads, but she was awaiting trial for Pimping. By the end of the night she was trying to screw my roommate Tom and when he wouldn't do it (he had a girlfriend), she came to me. It was hot as hell dry humping her and all, but I wasn't about to screw her as she obviously doesn't always use condoms (2 kids) and she tried to fuck Tom and I both the night she met us (high risk of STD). Anyway, I let her give me a hand job and felt her up for a bit, but that was about all I was going to do. I went to the strip joint she worked at, but never saw her again.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

I have it here somewhere. Ill scan it.

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffb6900

... and when she giving him a lap dance he was able to finger and rub her....

that's considered getting lucky? I'd get more action than that in high school just taking a girl to the drive in.
Lvl 14
When I was landscaping I did an out-of-town job in the far northern reaches of BC. It was a tiny piss-ass place, and had a small (but clean) strip joint...the girls there were on a circuit throughout the province, so they changed weekly. The first girl they had there was a real sweetie...her show was really awesome (F L E X I B L E!!!) and I invited her out for a few drinks afterward. Turns out she was on the circuit for only a few months to make some money for school. We didn't get up to much, but it just goes to show that not all strippers are nasty...
...unfortunately the girl they had next week came from the wrong side of the dumpster and looked like she had gonnorhea-of-the-face...

PS - So Dag, you're a Naruto fan?
Lvl 6
Strippers are girls working a job with clients who are anyone walking in the door and paying any required cover charge. Once in a while they will have some chemistry with a guy and be interested for more than just getting a guy's money. It's funny how so many guys assume that strippers are girls just DYING to have sex with anyone who's interested with a dollar in their hand. The girls don't do it because they're horny. They do it because they want to get some money out of you.

I was one of those girls for 5 years myself, worked at a few different places even. That's how I know.
Lvl 15
I've had several experiences with strippers over the years.It always turns out the same, strippers have had a f**ked up life and they are looking for someone to save them-financially.One girl had me meet her down the street from her apartment then asked me to help her sneak her things outta there.She had troube with her landlord, didn't pay rent and needed to get her things before he found out she had left.Then we got a hotel room with her baby, when I went to front desk to get milk for baby, she switched rooms getting two beds and wouldn't leave after I checked out..hotel wound up throwing her out.This all on our first date!Have several other stories..
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by VeraLynn

Strippers are girls working a job with clients who are anyone walking in the door and paying any required cover charge. Once in a while they will have some chemistry with a guy and be interested for more than just getting a guy's money. It's funny how so many guys assume that strippers are girls just DYING to have sex with anyone who's interested with a dollar in their hand. The girls don't do it because they're horny. They do it because they want to get some money out of you.

I was one of those girls for 5 years myself, worked at a few different places even. That's how I know.

omg so true. my stupid friend goes into strip clubs (hes 5'5) thinking that the girls are nice to him cuz they really like him and want to date him.....and hes against drugs!! Hellooo delusional....their not into you, their working!! and many strippers use drugs.

Also absolutely some strippers are excellent people with excellent hearts who are just regular gals.]

O yea I forgot a stripper story. I find an ad to buy my 280z. They want 2500 (14 yrs ago) I pull the little hot 17 yo former model aside from her mom and tell her her car is not worth that much but thanks anyway. I leave she calls me and says how much will you pay? I said 1100 bam I had a hot 280z (which a later gf burned to the ground). Im picking it up...the little hottie sits on the passenger seat on her knees telling me about the car.

I call her - she moves out from her parents. I go to her new apt where some schmo is just loitering about. she shoos him out. Shes so hot I dont exactly act like don juan. Kinda fumbleing etc etc.We have sex which I kinda wish I did a better job but I was just freaking out to be banging such a hottie. Few months later i find out shes begun stripper at a sleaze bar. I finally get around to stalking her down....she married the dj at the strip bar like two months after she met him and stopped stripping all together.....:

btw vera your site kix ass impressive web skills..
Lvl 14
I've had a few experiences..As an adolescent, my cousins and I during sleepovers at their house would get into my aunties stuff who was supposed to be a "cocktail waitress"..my girl cousin used to model some of the stuff..we all knew what she did..All the adults in the family played the big denial game and made up myths for us kids..but we were cool about it..so i saw it from that angle..And then when I began to get a bit more curious..My cousin and I started going to strip clubs regularly (my auntie was out of it by then)..As a matter of fact, I go to the same club now that first opened when we were in high school..I concur with the folks about the $$$ issues and disagree with the absolutist who say all strippers are f____d up in the head..
A few years back when my cousins son was getting married, my mom had his wife's bridal shower over her house..It was an all girl thing you know, and i wasn't planning on being there but my truck broke down near the house and I walked about two miles to get there..Alot of the brides friends were strippers!..lol..talk about red faces boy!..My cousin knew what was going on..she jabs me in the ribs and giggles.."recognize anyone you know?"..I couldn't really wave and say Hi ya know..we just nodded to each other..
Like i said..when ever I make "the big bucks"..I pour alot of cash into the local strip club..so you do become familiar with the ladies and visa versa.and the better you treat them..the better thy treat you..the place where I go has a Shower Show deal for $50 for 10 min...(I usually get 15-20 since i go during the slow times)..over the years, I've masturbated with girls in there, mutually and we've done each other to orgasm, played with their bodies, sucked and licked them..etc..But things are slowin down..not makin as much money as I used to..
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by lil_winker

I've had a few experiences..As an adolescent, my cousins and I during sleepovers at their house would get into my aunties stuff who was supposed to be a "cocktail waitress"..my girl cousin used to model some of the stuff..

pics? ha

Yea close friend stripped for over 10 years. shes now about to graduate with biology degree with an A average.3.8 or so. Shes going to med school.
i don't xoxo tell sorry fellas there just some stories i take to the grave...
Lvl 9
Ok... here it is... I do this as a long time married man... so please no bashing (i.e walk a mile in my shoes if you will) and of coure, understand that ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY!!!!

I currently am very casually fooling around with 3 strippers... one is 22, 5'6, 130lbs, blonde 38dd (enhanced, great long legs and ass, shaved with a belly diamond stud and a T-bar in her clit hood.. believe it or not, she is from an ultra rich family, went to a pricy all girls HS and is now an outcast from her mom and dad - she has 2 yr old TWINS from some loser who doesn't pay child support - the kids are the pride and joy of their grandma and grandpa and she is happy to let them raise them... go figure - she is one messed up kid but is great in the sack and fun to be with and to take on trips to vegas and florida.. even better is when she team up with her "partner / rival", a 26 Asian hottie, again a single mom, 5',100lbs and and 34dd enhanced boobs - this one is one smart cookie - makes a ton of $$$, drives a mercedes, albeit a C320,and can work a room like no one else - she comes to visit me for an hour or two for $400 - likes to sit in my Hottub and drink bubbly... the last one is a real odditie - 35yr old MILF, has 3 kids and is kinda / sort married - she is defintely the oldest girl working the room, but is amazingly beautiful - 5',120lbs, real blonde hair, great teeth / smile, great looking, great legs and ass - real classy - wears real hi-heels, not those platform things - she likes to go out to my Country club and when her schedule permits, travel to florida with me on business As noted above, I know they don't hang with me cause I am movie star handsome, so,as it says in the song, "hey, it must be the money".. and it is.. sooner or later, I or they will tire of things and move on.. BTW, the way I got to know them outside of the club was in fact to drop a lot of cash - once they know that you are not some ass without the $, they will gladly open up to you on the hope that you will want to be their sugar daddy - the key is to keep them all guessing / at bay by splitting your attention across a few others, so they never get overly confident

Bash me if you will, but I am having fun, albeit in small doses, and as I come into my 45th year, I must say that life is good...
Lvl 7
There was this stripper one time and I gave her a dollar...well it wasn't really a dollar more like some loose change, and it wasn't really a strip bar it was church for the collection plate and it wasn't a stripper it was a nun, but she was hot!
  • Goto: