Score: 1.00 Votes: 3
rate this

Discuss: if a guy has sex with 2 girls he's a stud, if a girl has sex with 2 guys she's a slut...

Starter: Timoss Posted: 12 years ago Views: 2.2K
Lvl 9
100% agree, if a girl wants sex she just has to say the word to a guy, for a guy, it's a challengw to get any girl in te sheets.
Lvl 9
I wonder if it isn't because many guys are not into the idea of a male-male-female threesome? Since the guys might be afraid they don't "measure up" to the other guy or that they might touch or do something that is considered gay, they just consider a woman with 2 men to be slutty. Also, it is very hard on the male ego to see or hear his wife/gf really enjoying another man, especially if she enjoys the other man more than him!
Lvl 59
It's because we still live in a paternalistic society and men are insecure.
Lvl 22
i just came back after 2 years of not logging in to say that eric lindros is right.

drop the double standars!
Lvl 26
There is no double standard.. if a guy sleeps with two guys.. he is also a slut. Lol
Lvl 16
pics or it didnt happen
Lvl 27
I say if a girl wants to be as promiscuous as a dude, go for it. Who am I to judge or to say she, or even the dude is a slut, to me they are just doing what they want to do, I'm not gonna label them...

But it has been my experience through talking with a couple of girls I know, that they want to do what the dudes do but when they do they feel guilty about it, that I don't get, and even they have said they feel like a slut.
Lvl 28
Maybe that just says girls are better people than guys.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

Maybe that just says girls are better people than guys.

Or more confused...
Lvl 14
key opens every lock = the master-key
lock opens at each key = ???
Lvl 6
To each his own I say.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

It's because we still live in a paternalistic society and men are insecure.

This.
I don't have a problem with a woman enjoying sex. Personally, I'm happy that a lot of women are sexually open. Its worked out pretty well for me to this point.

A threesome with two guys would probably be fun for a woman, so go ahead and try it. I don't care if a woman has some fun and I don't think that makes her a slut. A threesome is a common fantasy, so whatever.
I'm not sure that a lot of people really feel that way anymore. It all just depends on the circumstances and the person making the judgment.