Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Did you go to Highschool with any people who turned famous

Starter: ChinoCochino Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Um...
Justin Morneau

And Bill Ranford also attended my school long before I was there.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 23
I went to grade school with Felipe Sparks, was/is on the New York Giants. He was a grade or 2 above me. Dickhead.
Lvl 13
And my mom went to high school with that manaquin dude from the old old childrens show "Today's Special"
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0405321/
Lvl 13
well he graduated about 2 or 3 years before i started, but tito ortiz from the ufc went to my school. also i think he graduated in '93 or so, but Tony Gonzalez from the kansas city chiefs went to my high school also. Huntington Beach High School baby.
Lvl 11
in high school, this guy got drafted by the red socks. thats pretty cool, he isnt playing yet, but he should be soon.
Lvl 12
My school was too small and insignificant for anyone I know to become famous yet (graduated class of 2000). Although a guy who went there in the 70s won the Pulitzer Prize in Journalism.
Lvl 14

I used to play Yorskshire league football in England and school boy apprentice to a professional club. During my High school years I played competitive football with all the guys in the Photo.
Lvl 12
i went to Bay Academy Junior High School with Michelle Trachtenberg, then I moved to NC.
My wife was a couple of grades ahead of Bob Richie aka Kid Rock. She says he was nothing like he acts now.
Lvl 7
Not really famouse but i went to HS with Kole Ayi, (spelling on last name might be off) who ended up playing for the S.L. Rams, and won a superbowl with the Patriots...also, back in 1987, Triple H (Paul Levesque) of the WWE went to my school.
Lvl 28
i went to grade school, and high school with paul runge, a convicted serial killer... kind of famous ...
Lvl 17
i went to high school with:

a d00d that is a programmer of the mars rovers (at the ripe old age of 24)
a d00dette that owns her own dance studio here in town (mars rover d00d's twin sister)
and a d00dette that was a dj on a local radio station.
Lvl 14
i went to highschool with and graduated 1 year after Mike Redd, all-star NBA basketball player

we had art class together and hung out on occassion, and got dunked on all the time during lunch!

i also did graduate with and currently still talk to "the next big illusionist" phillip kaiser!
this is a pic of a few of us from our 5 yr high school reunion, i'm the big guy in the back! Phillip's on the right and here's a link to a little info about him if your interested!
http://www.mcbridemagic.com/mw/winner.php?id=3
Lvl 10
adam vinitiri or w/e
Lvl 12
I'm predicting a shitstorm of people who will try to call bullshit on me, but here's my list:

Andy "The Butcher" Mrotek - drummer of The Academy Is...
Rebecca Bond - Top 32 finalist in the second season of American Idol

...and the kicker...

Melinda Stolp - Real World Austin
Lvl 11
attended public school with ballroom dancer turned channel 7 media whore: kim johnson.
Lvl 5
i went to school with ----> http://www.deratze.de.vu

really!
Lvl 12
Chris Pronger, a former NHL MVP, went to the same school as I did.
Lvl 12
They were a few years ahead of me, but Fred and Tim Barnett (Dolphins & the Chiefs) graduated from my HS. I haven't kept up with where they've been for the past few years though... Guess I'm not much of a football fan.
Lvl 16
No, but I know a few page 3 girls now! :o)
  • Goto: