Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by ØbsoleteRealism

Name: Aohdan James ***** ["aid+den"]
Sex - Male
TOB - 12:44 a.m.
DOB - 08/07/2007
Weight - 5lbs 5oz (small but healthy)

Some complications and great threats to both mommy and baby but both made it out just fine

Thanks for the PMs wishing me luck and the replies left in my other thread, it helped, I would love to share a few pictures with you guys but I know there was a rule against in in v4, I haven't seen it yet but I would like permission to post them 1st so I don't get in trouble or have anyone mad @ me, I may have missed the rule but I haven't found it in v5.0.

CONGRATULATIONS )))
Lvl 25
YAY!!! Lots of love & happiness to you all
Lvl 13
It's a lot of work. There will be days when you want to run away screaming and tear your hair out. (If all else fails, call Grandma. Babies are traitors. They'll scream bloody murder for you and melt like butter, laugh and giggle for Grandma!)You'll have fond memories of sleeping past 8 on a Saturday, but the first time you hear that little voice say "I love you" you will realize that there's no greater love in the world. I'm sure you got a dose of the heart wrench with the complications and for that I am truly sorry. I wish you and your family health, happiness, peace and the greatest of joy.
Lvl 8
Congrats OR!!
Lvl 32
^^^^^

what gives with the Avey?
Lvl 14
Congrats to you (cant fine beer icon) and well done to the missus!

Im not sure if this means less WBW (no time) or more WBW (woken at all hours :P)
Lvl 37
Way To Go OR!

Hope all will continue to grow healthy and strong!
Lvl 28
congrats OR....
Lvl 44
Thanks everyone, I am home for a shower and a shave, we get a special dinner tonight (me & mommy) a NY Strip Steak but it's hospital food so I am not thinking it will be great mommy and baby get to come home tomorrow so I am excited, after all the scares and everything like that they are both doing great and my blood pressure is finally starting to come down but I am going to hop in the shower and again, thank you all.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by ØbsoleteRealism

Name: Aohdan James ***** ["aid+den"]
Sex - Male
TOB - 12:44 a.m.
DOB - 08/07/2007
Weight - 5lbs 5oz (small but healthy)

Some complications and great threats to both mommy and baby but both made it out just fine

Thanks for the PMs wishing me luck and the replies left in my other thread, it helped, I would love to share a few pictures with you guys but I know there was a rule against in in v4, I haven't seen it yet but I would like permission to post them 1st so I don't get in trouble or have anyone mad @ me, I may have missed the rule but I haven't found it in v5.0.

wtf ? you born today ?
Lvl 27
congrats m8... i am sure, a new DEMIGOD is born!
Lvl 14
OR, congrats for the latest addition!! Health and long life to y'all !!
  • Goto: