Score: 4.33 Votes: 3
rate this

BJ by a HE SHE on accident

Starter: chefmikey Posted: 18 years ago Views: 4.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
I have been a member for a while, but never have anything to contribute as far as swapping stories. This one is meant to be a lesson for you guys out there.

Last Sat. night my best friend was in town and we went out to have a few drinks, as the night wore on there was 2 good looking asian chicks, (thai i believe) they were sitting near us and we struck up a conversation and ended up drinking with them for a few hours, I was drinking Tekilla and grapefruit and quite a few of them at that. The bar was closing and we decided that we would all go back to my place, I figured it would be a good night of fucking. We got back to my place and we each took a girl and proceeded on. I was about 10 minutes into the best BJ i had ever had and I hear loud commotion comming from the living room, it was my buddy and he was all pissed off, telling me to get the fuck out of my room and to check the "equipment" I had no idea what was going on, but by this point both of the gals are gathering up there shit, and he is yelling that his "chick" was a guy, I turned to the gal that was blowing me off, and grabbed her-his crotch and sure to fuck, there was a package..........Moral of the story, check the equipment....This is a true story and I hoped we all learned a lesson here, because I have to live with the fact that some dude just blew me off..............
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 23

* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 32
I'm not sure if the is the best of worst thread ever. I laughed my arse off at the moral about not getting BJ's off guys.....Thanks for the heads up must remember not to get a BJ off a GUY!

*BDD dodges a bullet*

Lvl 11
Uhhh....

wow

that

suxs

dude
Lvl 10
Ummm...thanks for sharing. Always a good idea to make sure your girl is a...well...girl.

But on another note....why are you telling this story to anyone?!
Lvl 23
It's not like any of us know who he is.

I'm sure he and his friend won't be telling people they know in real life about this.
Lvl 32
Quote:
Originally posted by HighGuy

It's not like any of us know who he is.

I'm sure he and his friend won't be telling people they know in real life about this.

I think I found him

Lvl 6
I deklare war on all this homoseksual activitee!!!
Lvl 8
hey, a good blowjob's a good blowjob. you should have stuck with it. your dick was already in his mouth.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by jiggin

Uhhh....

wow

that

suxs

dude

there was ass sucking too

fucking brilliant but worrying at the same time
Lvl 32
Quote:
Originally posted by austinfit

hey, a good blowjob's a good blowjob. you should have stuck with it. your dick was already in his mouth.

And I think we found the he she

*BDD and WBW brings the perfect match together*
Quote:
Originally posted by chefmikey

because I have to live with the fact that some dude just blew me off..............

h
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by austinfit

Everyone has a mouth, but not all mouths are created equal. Penis definately doesn't belong in man mouth. How could you tell the guy to just forget that she was a he?! Are you on crack?!
Lvl 23

Lvl 25
I bet Senja Pm's the guy and asks which bar it was
Lvl 8
DONT feel bad about enjoying
("10 minutes into the best BJ i had ever"
It doesnt mean that your gay. Lost of straight guys do that sort of thing....
In prison.
Lvl 23
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by chefmikey

I was about 10 minutes into the best BJ i had ever had

didn't you twig on when you had the guy's cock in your mouth??
Lvl 19

this should be in the fun forum
Lvl 13
This is not meant to be funny, I find no humor in this at all. I almost throwup when I think about this, I cant get the smell out of my room of the shitty purfume that "it" was wearing and to top it off, my dick was in a dudes mouth, this is totally unacceptable and the chances that I will recover and slim...This should be a lesson and not a jokeland thread......
  • Goto: