Score: 4.72 Votes: 25
rate this

Be My Valentine Contest Thread

Starter: Anonymous18 Posted: 16 years ago Views: 7.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 24
This thread is for the contest on the front page:

http://www.whatboyswant.com/newsitem/4196/

People can post their answers here, talk about other's answers, etc.

Lvl 28
This is a really cool idea FeFe.. It's a shame the moderators cannot participate..I could have though of something pretty funny..because I rock like that. I'll be interested in seeing the answers you get...this should make for an interesting thread.

Good luck guys.. give it your best shot. Seriously, talking to her on the phone is like having a thousand orgasms at once.

Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Seriously, talking to her on the phone is like having a thousand orgasms at once.

thanks honda
Lvl 28
You're welcome, Jugs.

..now bounce them for me.

awesome idea

pity they dont get fefe nudes..

great idea fefe
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

awesome idea

pity they dont get fefe nudes..

great idea fefe

come on now, you know better than all THAT

and thanks, latino
Good idea Fefe..
Lvl 13
this is going to be hard to win

im good tell the sign thing

it might make honda go crazy
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

this is going to be hard to win

im good tell the sign thing

it might make honda go crazy

im sure youll be good with the sign thing, honda can control himself.

lets see it
just for the fun of it ..... these would be my excellent Answers

1. What gift would you bring me for Valentines Day (example: stuffed animal, flowers, candy, jewelry, or something unconventional - you can only pick ONE thing)?

a stuffed opossum with an embroidered woolen knitted hat with a red star, cuz i know southern belle's like urself like em

2. What kind of lingerie/outfit would you choose for me to wear?

sumthin like this because it would bring out ur curves in an most epic way

3. What kind of fun extra would you include to make things interesting for us (handcuffs, whipped cream, blind fold, eatable body paint, etc)?

massage oil with an nice Pina Colada Flavor

4. If we were to have sex in another room besides the bedroom, which room in the house would you pick?

DOOOH the laundryroom ofcourse, all those Vibrating appliances there could enhance the "mood"

5. Hypothetically, if you were only limited to one position with me which one would you choose?

YOU ON TOP, and in the background the song by the tennors "ride the donkey" old skool ska

6. For this last one - you have to make any kind of fan sign, take a picture of it, upload it to any image host and link it here, the more creative/funny/interesting the better.

::humz "You can keep ur hat on" ::

Lvl 24
haha

i was laughing so hard reading some of those that i starting coughing and choking over here

nice choice on the room by the way
uhm the pina colada is because i love the smell of alcohol
Lvl 14
Cool idea FeFe, I guess I'll give it a shot.

1. What gift would you bring me for Valentines Day? I would write you a song, and play it on guitar for you.
2. What kind of lingerie/outfit would you choose for me to wear? Well seeing as lingerie is a big thing to me, I'm pretty picky. I'd like to it to be something from Fredrick's of Hollywood( my fav store for that kinda stuff), it would need to have boyshorts as the bottom, and pink and black as the colors. As for the top, it would need to be small to show off your stomach, and also be matching to the bottom, pink and black. O and one more thing, lace would be extra nice. ( I'll include a pic of something, but just imagine it with boyshorts.)
3. What kind of fun extra would you include to make things interesting for us? Some melted chocolate( white and milk), cooled just a little so it won't burn to much, a little pain is ok. We could use paintbrushes and write on eachother, and then spend some time cleaning it off!
4.If we were to have sex in another room besides the bedroom, which room in the house would you pick? Probably the kitchen, there's just so many fun areas in there.
5.Hypothetically, if you were only limited to one position with me which one would you choose? Being from Texas, I have to stick to my favorite and my roots, the Reverse Cowgirl.
6. For this last one - you have to make any kind of fan sign, take a picture of it, upload it to any image host and link it here, the more creative/funny/interesting the better. If i need to link it i will, but I will upload it for now, just let me know( I dont wanna be DQ'ed). I'll also include the pic of the lingerie first.

Anyways, fun post, enjoy.
Lvl 24
im pretty sure im blushing while im sitting in my office

fucking hot, i love the melted chocolate... never thought of that before with the paint brushers, that would be fucking sweet to try

by the way, the fan sign... love it!
Lvl 10
can it srsly get more fun then this????
Lvl 16
I love this idea.
Lvl 13
1. What gift would you bring me for Valentines Day (example: stuffed animal, flowers, candy, jewelry, or something unconventional - you can only pick ONE thing)?
A: Chocolate covered strawberries decorated like tuxedos. (I know you love strawberries and the tuxedo thing is SO cute!)

A: Black and red corset top with a long black skirt and black satin elbow gloves.

3. What kind of fun extra would you include to make things interesting for us (handcuffs, whipped cream, blind fold, eatable body paint, etc)?
A: Toys!

4. If we were to have sex in another room besides the bedroom, which room in the house would you pick?
A: Living room. Lots of comfy surfaces...

5. Hypothetically, if you were only limited to one position with me which one would you choose?
Is this really fair? If I have to say a "position" I'll go doggy style. I'd lay on my back under you and go to town.

6. For this last one - you have to make any kind of fan sign, take a picture of it, upload it to any image host and link it here, the more creative/funny/interesting the better.
http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=2qi67sx&s=2

For some reason, I can't get it to hotlink. Sorry.
Lvl 10
[reply=NaughtyGypsy]

A: long black skirt and black satin elbow gloves.

A: Toys!

A: Living room. Lots of comfy surfaces...

I'll go doggy style. I'd lay on my back under you and go to town.

/reply]

fuck ya !!!!! pics!
Lvl 24
@ NG - excellent choices for answers

good point on the position question, kind of hard if a female is answering... lucky theres only like 4 of those total on the site
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

@ NG - excellent choices for answers

good point on the position question, kind of hard if a female is answering... lucky theres only like 4 of those total on the site

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

Yeah, I was wondering how to go about the poistion question for a minute there. You have a point, being that there are so few females, I think t's ok the way it is. After all, I managed to answer it...
  • Goto: