Score: 3.88 Votes: 8
rate this

Avatars For Everyone.. (so I dont have to post them in multiple threads)

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 6.7K
  • Goto:
Im glad you guys liked them. Hopefully the others go over well also.

I'll keep workin' on em, but give me time.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Jack

Not good with photoshop? Tired of your current avatar and need a change? Cant quite get something right in photoshop and you'd like help? (if I can help you)

Here is the place to ask for it. I'll be glad to give a shot at making some avatars for anyone that is interested, all I ask is that you post here what you'd like me to attempt, and you can use (or not) the final product if you'd like. All I ask is that you dont take credit for making it. (you dont have to try to let people know, but it'd be nice if you didnt lie and say you made it.)

Give me a couple ideas of what you'd like included so that I can get closer and hopefully not waste an hour trying to make something that is too far off base.

Here are some examples of things ive made so far:

what can you do for me my able friend Jack?
Lvl 10
Quote:

[reply=Diode]
Ok Jack, If you would make me one that would be great. It doesn't need to have my name in it or be sex related. My current one is a tattoo I saw on a girl in a bar and I just got a new black rabbit as a pet. Other than that, have fun and thanks.

[/reply]

Jack, Great work! I tiny problem, it's too big. I couldn't resize it right. I'll try again later and let you know. Good work though.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Thats what the zip was for my friend. Inside the zip is the correct sized avatar. The one I posted was just an example of what it looks like.
Quote:
Originally posted by wonderboy2255

Jack the other day you said I needed a new one and I know you do some fantastic work how about some help for me dude I would greatly appreciate it. You know I like Mickey and Nascar Racing in addition to the lovely ladies here so please let the creativity flow I know you have some real good ideas. Also interested in the smileys you have run accross they are great.

Well, I had an awesome avatar made for you thats supposed to look like a race car with the nascar logo on the side (but instead of nascar is says wonderboy) but with the 10k size limitation I had to chop the fucker to bits as far as quality goes.
Lvl 10
Oops! I screwed up! It looks great thanks again.
Lvl 20
Hey Jack, Might as well join the the band wagon Id like something to do with a nipple slip maybe gothic too. Thanks or as we say in Cherokee Wado!
Lvl 5
Jack, you most certainly are the man! Great job, and a huge thanks.
Lvl 14
well jack feel free to make me one, i dont really know what would be my kind of avatar, but i'm sure you can think of something interesting.
Lvl 15
Alrighty!!! Ok, so I had a request on page 6, but I would like to withdraw that one. JACK!!! Can you please make me an avvy with alot of FACES top to bottom, all of them kind of melting into one another. Thank you sir. I will gladly pay you Tuesday for an avatar today!!
Lvl 13
Quote:

[reply=Bananaman]
Hey dude... good work... how about you make one for me?
You know...as long as its a banana, theres really nothing else for me to ask about it... ummm... go ahead get creative... surprise me hehe... id really appreciate it though... thanks and good luck

[/reply]

Awesome Jack! Thank you!
Lvl 23
Thanks dude!
Lvl 8
Hey, if you ever get the chance, see what you can do for me, I kinda like the one I have but it's kinda small, I am not a sponsor member so I guess mine can't be as big as everyone elses but would love to see what if anything you could do for me.

DG
Lvl 15
Excellent Job Jack (beer). Please make me new avatar.

I like Final Fantasy series
Lvl 6
Quote:

[reply=n00b2000]
Hey Jack...I'd appreciate you giving a shot at making me an avatar...

as to what i'm looking for, I'm thinking something non sex-related, and somehow linking in my screen name. I can't think of anything specific, so I'll give you creative control over the project :-P

thanks a bunch

This one is actually pretty cool in concept.
[/reply]

nice! it's awesome, appreciate it
Lvl 22
damn, i found a cool one for myself, but even if i resize it to 99x99 its too big..
In order to get it under 10k I had to elimate some of the animation. Sorry.
Lvl 22
thx bro
Lvl 8
make one for me that has a hot girl, preferably blonde and topless
Lvl 40
hy Jack, is my name already under the first 100 who want an avatar from u?!?

I have sent u a message days ago ... and pls put my nickname in it(!)

endurance is a goodness

• Goto: