Score: 4.86 Votes: 29
rate this

Starter: J_A_W_Z Posted: 16 years ago Views: 30.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
I like i like! it says... summer
Lvl 11
Thanks for the AVYS Jawz, Like i tell ya all the time your one TALANTED Individul!!!!, LOVE ya work!!!!
Lvl 11
Can someone take a crack at these? (click to enlarge)

Lvl 25
Pabst - Hope ya like them, the b&w one is the first time I tried b&w/color so hopefully it looks OK

JSteel

BLS - I couldn't get a good one made out of a few that you sent so hopefully the ones I used are to your liking
Lvl 21
Thats it! thanks agian
Lvl 11
There Kick Ass!!!, Thanks Heaps!!!!!
Lvl 8
hey man, could you make me a new avy, ive had this one for like, fucking.. a year?? something with marine corps/girls or something.
or the car. and the USMC Eagle/globe/anchor would be nice..
help me out plz!!
Lvl 11
Thanks a lot Jawz. They always turn out great. The B&W one turned out good as well.
Lvl 20
hey im technologically UNsavvy but i was just wondering if there was anyway of turning one of these pics into an avatar? i realize they're gifs and MAYBE too big...so i was just wondering...thanks for any help!
Would someone please be able to come up with a decent avatar for me, using the following image?
Lvl 29
I would dig a new avatar. here are a few that I like, but please feel free to do some original shit ya know...
thanx for the help in advance.
Lvl 7
HI , I would love a new avi. If some one has the ime . Some thing in a thong and heels would be nice .
Thanks
Lvl 20
ok how bout this? can anyone avatar this for me?? greatly appreciated for any who help! thanks!
Lvl 20
........this is the pic....weird...it wouldnt let me post....anyway thanks again if anyone can help me! Shenanigans!
Lvl 16
Well, This is my Very first Avatar attempt. Go easy on me. The only thing I need help with is Resizing it.. I cant seem to get it right in PS.. I just don't know how to do it properly. Some help here would be great.
Lvl 13
ok i dont know how to make avys bud but i think the color on the letters are wrong and the need to follow her not just bent it wou;ld look cool i think about resizing i have know clue put you have the letters right it is a good job
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

Well, This is my Very first Avatar attempt. Go easy on me. The only thing I need help with is Resizing it.. I cant seem to get it right in PS.. I just don't know how to do it properly. Some help here would be great.

Nice job on your first attempt, sent you a PM about the resizing
Quote:
Originally posted by RumDum

Looks good to me sorry I dont know about the resizing. But man ol man she has a great ass!
Lvl 15
Any chance someone can work there magic on this but instead of EarlyRiser can you use my xbox360 gamertag Retailtherapy?
Thanks
Lvl 20
i like that pic
  • Goto: