Score: 4.50 Votes: 14
rate this

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 15.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Jolly i think you need one with a georgous culy headed babe.

just trying my skills
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
awesome dude

but i will stick with my ice ages creatures. every time i changed hem to something else, ppl rated them down
Lvl 10
Could you do something with this? I'd just like my name added, thanks.
Lvl 9
for tailg8r

Lvl 10
Very cool, thanks, Jolly.
fuck there is a spelling error in it

i fix that and post it again
here we go

Lvl 18
gotta be honest Jolly, the first avatar for gallactico sucks giant salty bulls balls, ya know I love ya though. All the rest you've done are really cool, I especially like the second gallactico avatar following the curve of the girls back. Good work, man, and cool ass thread. I make my own, and yeah I kinda suck at it but I have fun with it and trying to figure out new stuff. Sometimes I have problems when I upload them though and they get a lil blurry, sometimes they don't, sometimes they do, it's weird.

Here's one I made recently that looks fine from a hosting site but when uploaded to WBW turns to a blurred fuckin mess...any idea why? or how I could fix/prevent this in the future?
Lvl 8
Hey man it would be cool if you could make my current on personalised,
Regards
Jetjaguar
@swiss: thx i appreciate honest critic it was just something that came to my mind when i thought of Gallactico

@jetjaguar: here we go

i know i am not as good as Jack and if anyone with more skills has better ideas, post them here. i am sure the members will appreciate it
Lvl 18
Jack made my first ever personalized avatar on WBW and gave me a few tips for making my own. I still don't get why sometimes they blur and sometimes they don't though. I could use a lil advice from jack on that avatar I posted above cause I can't figure out for the life of me why it blurs when uploaded but is fine anywhere else. Maybe it's too long at 267 pixels? I don't know, but it bugs the shit outta me.
theres a program called NeatImage that reduces noises and bluryness. also try and use the "sharpen filter" in PS sometimes
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly

@swiss: thx i appreciate honest critic it was just something that came to my mind when i thought of Gallactico

@jetjaguar: here we go

Thanks jolly good job dude Thanks

i know i am not as good as Jack and if anyone with more skills has better ideas, post them here. i am sure the members will appreciate it
Lvl 9
Thanks Jolly.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly

for Lindy:

Thanx jolly. You forgot the "no cartoon" rule though I might give you a little more to work on later if you're still up for it
@lindy: i know but it was hard to think something up with a "girly" theme. gimme a hint and i promise to make you another one or someone else gives me a helping hand on this one
Lvl 27
for that thread jolly should get a nominee for the Noble-prize
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

Jack made my first ever personalized avatar on WBW and gave me a few tips for making my own. I still don't get why sometimes they blur and sometimes they don't though. I could use a lil advice from jack on that avatar I posted above cause I can't figure out for the life of me why it blurs when uploaded but is fine anywhere else. Maybe it's too long at 267 pixels? I don't know, but it bugs the shit outta me.

the height has nothing to do with it, and allthough you made it 100 wide, its too big
the file is 40kb, so WBW reduces the quality to make it fit.

you have to redue the quality in Photoshop when you save it, so its 10kb (non-sponsor) and
25kb (sponsor)
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

[reply=Swiss407]

the file is 40kb, so WBW reduces the quality to make it fit.

you have to redue the quality in Photoshop when you save it, so its 10kb (non-sponsor) and
25kb (sponsor)
[/reply]

Indeed. Use Photoshop's "Save for web" feature to compress the image more. You can set the quality percent to jpeg picture, and it tells you the exact size of the picture. Less than 10kb because you're not a sponsor member.
  • Goto: