Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

(More!) Photoshop Fun With WBW (version please somone else fucking join in)

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 18 years ago Views: 1.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
wbw r
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
for those people who don't have photoshop on their pc's, there is a free software available, which will also allow you to have a lot of fun too.
It's called Paint.net and can be downloaded from http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/ where you will find the download on the top right side of the screen. Version 2.5 has just been released, so I need to upgrade my version 2.0 as soon as possible.

Have fun.
Lvl 14
Thanks, man. I'll try it. You know where I can get a copy of Paint Shop Pro? I love that app.
Lvl 12
Actually Paint.net is what was going to be the replacement of the normal Paint, which is included in your Windows installation.
But since they don't want it into Windows, the makers released it themselves as freeware.
It will do about the same things as Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, only for free.
Lvl 14
I've been playing with it.

It doesnt' have all the tools options I would like, but it is better than nothing and I am grateful that you posted it. Thanks a lot.

I used PSP professionally for years from version 3 up to 7 and was responsible for various companys purchase of it several times.
Lvl 12
Well, you need to play with it a little bit.
Like, when you want to select someting from 1 picture, use the lasso pictogram on the left part of the screen. Keep the left mouse button pressed and follow the part you want to cut out of the 1st picture.
Then copy and paste it into the 2nd picture. You can now move it into the correct spot.
On the left, you can also adjust the colours, with the colour picker and make sure some edges which are still showing get the correct colours, so it will blend in, with the rest of the picture.

I have already modified a picture of my nephew eating an icecream, into eating a big ass fish.
And other members of my family will also become victim of my newfound toy.

Lvl 9
i use the window paint it is just great for simple things
Lvl 12
Try the one I mentioned before, SpyroX. You will love it, after a few tries.

Lvl 18
also you can try www.gimp.org
Lvl 17
who the hell are you?
Quote:
Originally posted by JUST~A~TOY

Careful I am carrying the spawn of satan.

:: kanzen gets kicked in the eye::

I thought you told me the baby wasn't mine?
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
  • Goto: