Score: 1.00 Votes: 1
rate this

tainted and abused

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 12 years ago Views: 11.1K
  • Goto:
your prbably not keeping up with what i do with my money. i flee and dodge now i'm just wanting what u all take advatage of. and the photo's at the walmart bored and didn't bother at the pc lab
now go on and add the periods and mispelling i'm in a rush and people are attacking me everywhere i go to feel good about themselves, wonder why
i'm not a good kiss ass i guess now what u looking at is my point
Lvl 18
not to give up the weasel. any good luck to do or make sexy time with married single women on this website? maybe better luck to try the walmart. most wet sexy women at the walmart with the strectchy pants. best always to you comrade, no attack or bad feelings. keep up the flee and dodge!
never an easy task as for movies that i recall mad max was the scariest movie in my life time.
Lvl 17
Family guy has the vernacular down to a T!

Many congratulations!
Lvl 37
You guys ROCK!
Welcome to the funhouse weasel! (beer)
Lvl 10
Your English very well. You ben in country long distance adrian?
i was in a hurry but i was created and born here in the united states and the family who made me are from mexico. i don't know the whole story so your honestly asking the wrong person.
not to mention my face looks like a dogs and lizards so that must be a big reason why i'm still single. the sexual swinging is all bullshit and cover charge so that's no good for me. can i fire u all now. adrian
no one seems to want to talk to me or am i too much for them to bend over for me and do as i please? by the way i'm not above average or average in the penis department if that what worries them. i shall try and be nice
Lvl 37
This forum is for introductions.
If you want to chat go here: http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5288641/1/10/Eat_Spam_Shit_amp_Die.html
  • Goto: