Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Hiya NN Babe here, not a spammer!

Starter: Princess_Kara Posted: 18 years ago Views: 5.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Hey a guy pal of mine just showed me this page and i thought i'd post here. I love forums and chatting... I wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I will eventually post pics if you all would like to see some but i'm not forcing anything on you. I'm 20 yr old female now residing in Canada...i'm originally from Florida (born and raised.) I'm a twin and one of 5 kids. I have a black lab/devil dog cross named Scooter (aka Scootman) I'm a big fan of Firefly and a comic book/video game dork. If this isn't the right place to introduce myself, i apologize. Please forward this to another area. Thanks for letting me say hi..and i hope to get to know some of you.
xoxo
Pri K
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 25
# Moved to the Introduce Yourself Forum.

Welcome aboard. What kinda comics and video games do you enjoy if you don't mind me asking?
Lvl 23
High! and welcome.
Lvl 10
Hi my Princess.Thanks for telling me about this forum.I am your humble servant and I'd do anything for you.I love you.
Phil
Lvl 10
Thanks for the move..i saw this section after i posted...oops! lol!

I love PS2 that's the best system to use..i'm an old school gal..love platform games like old school sonic, xmen, and such. As for comics the Serenity comic (of course) i did read the Runaways at first...i really liked it..and i'm a die hard fan for Y THE LAST MAN (by vertigo)

A bit more about me, i'm a tv addict...this year i seem to be overwhelmed w/ shows: Lost, Invasion, CSI/CSI Miami, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Everwood, America's Next Top Model, Survivor, ...i'm sure the list goes on. I'm a big tv junkie.

Aww scootman seems to get not feeling well..he came up and put his head on my knee. poor lil guy...he's laying on his dog bed at my feet.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Lvl 25
I'm going to have to disagree with the "PS2 that's the best system to use" stance. But anyways, welcome aboard.
Lvl 24
hello and welcome to wbw
Lvl 19
Welcome to the site Kara. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here.
Lvl 10
So what system do u like? the new ps i haven't gotten my hands on..there's an xbox in my household but minus Fable i really think it sucks...oh and i'm COMPLETELY addicted to City of Heroes (an online pc game) My hero is at lvl 16 and can finally fly! WHee!
Lvl 25
I prefer my Xbox and Gamecube. I've already gone through three PS2s and everytime either I had to replace the system or the drive and I just got fed up with Sony's piss poor quality control on the hardware.

# You're going to have to remove your url from your signature; that is considered unsolicited advertisement.
Lvl 10
Fixed, sorry about that!

I'm definitely not an Xbox or Gamecube fan...
Lvl 65
Hi princess and Welcome
Lvl 10
Ya'll are very friendly in here...I'm still looking around...any areas where the VERY friendly people hang out?
Pri K
Lvl 25
Yeah the TV and Movie forum.
Lvl 9
Princess_Kara welcome...good to have you here. And, yes, you certainly can post all the pics of yourself you would like to share. We'll all love them I'm sure.
Lvl 10
Ok i know i've made a mistake or two since i joined this place..i was searching through so much content i hadn't gotten down to that spot yet. Kanzen i'm wondering...you've been very curt w/ me. I've corrected my mistakes and apologized but i feel like you are being condescending to me. Is there any way we can start again fresh? I'm a people person and like getting to know new folks. I really don't care to be disliked w/out u getting a chance to get to know me.
XOXO
Pri K
Lvl 23
Don't worry about Kanzen, that's just how he comes across sometimes, he's cool though.

Check out the lounge!
Lvl 25
I'm always curt, thats what makes Kanzen, Kanzen. Don't worry about it, I'm not angry at you in the least. Believe me if I was angry you'd know it, I speak my mind (often very brutally.)

Just have fun and make sure to read the rules.
Lvl 23

Yeah you'll know when he's annoyed or pissed.
Lvl 25
I blame years and years of dealing with ignorance and idiocy. After a while you grow cold and dead inside... like a hooker or a stripper.
  • Goto: