Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

Hi I am

Starter: Paola_Zacaray Posted: 12 years ago Views: 1.1K
Lvl 6
Hi I am . I am 22 years old and arrived to America recently from Ecuador. I join this forum thinking this is girls talking about what boys want but I am not so sure now seeing so many photos looking like nude girls jaa-jaaaa. Ok I am open minded. What kind of people are here? I have a few questions about real estate law now to know if my greedy landlord should do what he is doing - this I doubt. Many other subjects I am interested in learning and talking about also. I would like to meet many people, or settle just for one person who is trustworthy and loyal friend. Never met any person such as that yet though in life I do not have a computer of my own but I will check up here from a person's computer who I know who is both gay men and very kind to me. Hello everybody!!
Thers are ql kinds og people here. a;l wawlks for life. Some you, some olk. Some funny and some serioud.

Somw how jsut toke a sleepimg pille anmd isnt erea;llt sure taht I/m writting.

Welcome, injoy, ans come talk to us again whrn oI m notr medicated.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Thers are ql kinds og people here. a;l wawlks for life. Some you, some olk. Some funny and some serioud.

Somw how jsut toke a sleepimg pille anmd isnt erea;llt sure taht I/m writting.

Welcome, injoy, ans come talk to us again whrn oI m notr medicated.

Oh man, I was kinda going through the first post thinking "man, it's going to be hard for our members to understand her because her English is a little on the poor side." Then you roll in here with that pile of hilarity.

You're awesome, fembro. *thumbs up*
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Oh man, I was kinda going through the first post thinking "man, it's going to be hard for our members to understand her because her English is a little on the poor side." Then you roll in here with that pile of hilarity.

Ja-ja-ja I feel much better now I thought there was a new dialect I never studied!

And... rest well girl!
Lvl 6
Hey There, Ms High Iam : If you go to the public Library and look up the ststes ( landlord / tennent Law book ) you will find your answer or you can also ask a local area public defender or a good properity manager that is knowledgeable.
Also on the question of the right site, WOW!!!! there are sex date sites & there are just date sites , There is one site that is free and it is called "Heart for the Taking " As far as forums or sites to look at guys, I don't know about that, They all look ugly, HaHa!!! Hotdrumsticks @ gmail.com or on facebook
Lvl 6
Oh jaja! I'm not trying to look at guys but just to meet friends thank you! Thank you for the information guess what I'm suppose to go to the library here for the first time on WEdnesday yaaaaaaay! I will check this stuff. Thank you
Lvl 6
Ok this is crazy I'm free to talk about sex but not liking a man sending me photos of his penis wtf! There is a lot more important things than ok yes you have a penis that's wonderful congratulations I will not longer open emails with photos so do not send emails again. I am trying to make friends here and it seems many people cannot have a serious conversation about sex without acting out like a child who just discovered he has a penis.
Lvl 6
I do not think I will visit here again people are very mean who send cruel emails
Lvl 27
Just in case you do visit here again, not all people here are like that, there are some good, and really helpful people on this site so don't give up hope...
Lvl 13
There are some nice people here, welcome to the site. Glad to see you set your own rules, do stay and you will learn a lot about life and English as this is what this site is about. Some boys are less mature than others but if you get any problems please contact one of the MOD's there quite helpfuk when they are sober. Have added you to my Buddies list hope you accept.
Lvl 27
I've been sober now for 9 days thanks

I apologize for my first comment. I had taken a sleeping pill, and while my brain knows what it wants to say, the message doesn't quite make it to my fingers.

Welcome to the site, we do hope you enjoy your time with us.

If you are getting rude and uncalled for PM's, please let me or another member of the crew know. Friendly communication is encouraged, unwanted harassing and rude/perverted messages is not and won't be tolerated.
Quote:
Originally posted by Paola_Zacaray

I do not think I will visit here again people are very mean who send cruel emails
cruel emails? thats sad. i'm sorry.

welcome though!