Hey everyone <3

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 15 years ago Views: 15.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

welcome to the site, love the pics!

[ Image ]

always nice to have another female on the site, let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything. enjoy!

@sillygoose: you asked if we have other girls on the site. That's FeFe. She's one of the top top dogs of the site. You'll see her around a lot. She can relate to the creepiness you'll go through here

I hope you like a lot of ass kissing too cause as I'm sure you've already noticed there will be a lot of that going on.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by sillygoose123

thats it..time to close the welcome thread! lol.

Why... a lot of people still have to say welcome!
One here... WELCOME!
Lvl 26
Welcome to the site silly, if you need anything (help, avy, etc.) feel free to PM me
Lvl 11
welcome and enjoy the news
Lvl 26
Hi Anna and welcome!!!You are very pretty and cute babe.I like your pix in green and blue dress,you are so hot in them!i hope you will have great time on this site,and we with you,also!!!
you guys are sweet thanks
Lvl 12
Wicked set of legs you got.. love them.. thanks
Lvl 7
These introductions don't normally go on for so many pages! It's obviously because of how incredibly cute you are! Both personality and looks to match. Talk about rare!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by blizhavoc

These introductions don't normally go on for so many pages! It's obviously because of how incredibly cute you are! Both personality and looks to match. Talk about rare!

I couldnt agree more.
Lvl 5
Hi Anna. Man do I feel like I came to the party late. Not sure if you're even still checking this thread, but if so, then let me also say welcome and thanks for the pics (that one in the little red dress was one I was particularly fond of ). I don't post a lot or chat a lot on here but I HAVE been around a while (being a sponsor member has its benefits!) so believe me too when I tell you that you're a rare breed and I hope you hang out for a while. Clearly for selfish reasons
Lvl 59
Solid.

So, I figured I'd show up fashionably late to welcome you to our fine website.

Normally, this is the point in the welcome post where I hotlink the "hi poo" picture, but because you are a purdy gurl and not some skeevy dude (like, Oh, i don't know, some dude who rhymes with moolwreck) I'll hold off on that. For now.

But, yeah, I'm the cool one here, plus I have superman mod powers, so if you need anything with regard to the site, let me know. If you need anything outside of the site, you're out of luck, since i'm a monk. And I don't have a pickup truck, so I won't help you move. Although, my car does have a fairly large trunk, so, probably best I could do is like a ride to the airport with a few suitcases or something.

Ok, enough with the wall of text there.

VELCOMEN!
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

But, yeah, I'm the cool one here, plus I have superman mod powers, so if you need anything with regard to the site, let me know.

ok
Lvl 5
LMAO...Hey Lindros, you just got burned!
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Solid.

So, I figured I'd show up fashionably late to welcome you to our fine website.

Normally, this is the point in the welcome post where I hotlink the "hi poo" picture, but because you are a purdy gurl and not some skeevy dude (like, Oh, i don't know, some dude who rhymes with moolwreck) I'll hold off on that. For now.

But, yeah, I'm the cool one here, plus I have superman mod powers, so if you need anything with regard to the site, let me know. If you need anything outside of the site, you're out of luck, since i'm a monk. And I don't have a pickup truck, so I won't help you move. Although, my car does have a fairly large trunk, so, probably best I could do is like a ride to the airport with a few suitcases or something.

Ok, enough with the wall of text there.

VELCOMEN!

haha. now i know who to ask for if i need....a car with a large trunk? lol thanks.
Hiya Anna
Lvl 9
Welcome
Lvl 19
welcome to the site !
Lvl 51
Hi and welcome to WBW, have fun

Lvl 6
welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself!!!
  • Goto: