Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Hey all

Starter: tpearson123 Posted: 20 years ago Views: 2.0K
Lvl 12
Hi guys, I'm from UK I joined a while ago but never got to see the forums I was always to involved with the picture galleries
I wanna know tho, whats the best way to get a girl to cam2cam (webcam) with you, ive been trying for years. and never got n e where. I see all these pics on here and would really like to know the tricks of the trade cheers
Peace
Lvl 16
lol we know what you mean about being too much involved

best way according to me is get to know a girl on MSN and start yabbering away. if she does have a cam, then mostly the weekends will get u lucky that is, if she's horny (drunk helps too! ). for the rest, there are specific sites where you can cam with somebody. dunno those sites tho (no.. really! I don't!). just look around a bit
Lvl 25
Welcome mate! and getting a girl naked for the webcam isn't hat big a problem..
Lvl 16
hi welcome

msn sounds like a good way
Lvl 15
Hi welcome...
There are even programs that you can use (free and non free) for "sexual" cam comtact...

Don't know any.. I see enough pussy without cam or photo's :p >
Lvl 12
hey what up baby i what tu chat why you angel mi msn is orlando_2pac4@hotmail.com
Lvl 16
erm.. 2pac4... don't think a woman replied here
perhaps it's better to change your msg as a lot of funny ppl could (ab)use your MSN adress here
Lvl 12
Maybe he wanted to cam with Sinister?
Lvl 14
Not going to say it ....not going to say it ...

Lvl 16
erm... no I'm not going into that either
Lvl 15
whoh... cool down... /me not camming with guys... only with girls and if he thought I wanted to cam with him.. WRONG THOUGHT....Try creepus maybee he is into cam with a man
Lvl 12
i think i know who he wanted to cam with!!

Who could resist those boobies!

Lvl 19
I always thought that those were actually doctorloves man-boobs
Lvl 14
Too easy ,too easy.....
I` am trying verry hard to not go into this 1