Lvl 22
Welcome to the site.
Lvl 14
Jippy Yeah! Show more!!!

bewelcome!
Lvl 24
Brazilian and Irish is a weird combo. lol

Enjoy your time here.

And as a recommendation from someone who might have had some experience in managing this site for a week or two:
Spend some time here, and post comments that don't specifically relate to your own business/website. Become a part of this community, and people will visit your site and buy your wares.

But if all you do is spam your site, you'll be banned and your site blacklisted before you can create a new account.
DEMO, jenngurl23 find this awesome.
Welcome to the site, and might I say that you have some gorgeous bikinis. I wish I'd seen them before my trip to mexico.
Lvl 4
The video is hot!
Lvl 12
Welcome a board. ..
Good advice, I enjoy taking pics and showing off because I am an exhibitionist so it won't be hard being part of the community with all the sexy feedback you guys provide.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
Brazilian and Irish is a weird combo. lol

Enjoy your time here.

And as a recommendation from someone who might have had some experience in managing this site for a week or two:
Spend some time here, and post comments that don't specifically relate to your own business/website. Become a part of this community, and people will visit your site and buy your wares.

But if all you do is spam your site, you'll be banned and your site blacklisted before you can create a new account.
Lvl 12
I love your story