rate this

Hello Guys

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 14 years ago Views: 6.2K
  • Goto:
Thanks for everyone
Lvl 18

Quote:
Originally posted by Edit

This site is mostly for men but I realy like this site.

Truthfully we're the most female friendly site around. I hope you will feel very welcome and comfortable here.
Lvl 21
u're welcome
Lvl 15
WELCOME!!
Lvl 10
Thank you for joining us. We all love "Les Femmes de France" and hope that you'll stay for awhile.
Lvl 18
Howdy Edit! Welcome
Lvl 12
WELCOME, BIENVENUE

Lvl 14
Bienvenue Edith! Can't wait to see more of your body!
Lvl 27
Welcome to wbw
Welcome to WBW! can't wait to see more
Lvl 14
The black and white pic you posted is incroyable! You have the most amazing tits
Lvl 12
YOU ARE HOT PROPERTY, THE MAN/WOMAN THAT GETS TO SINK THEIR TEETH INTO YOU IS VERY LUCKY.
PLEASE POST MORE PICTURES
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

is it true that the french never bathe?

Beside... French flag do not mean Im French... now I live in France...
Lvl 18
If you're not French then what are you?
Lvl 26
@dmbunny
Be careful with the capslock. That's reserved for mods only.

@Edit
It's nice to have such a beautiful woman join our group. Welcome aboard.
Oh a little heads up. Most women like you usually end up getting so many creepy messages from all the weirdos on here that it drives them crazy so I hope the creeps around here don't ruin it for the rest of us.
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

If you're not French then what are you?

I can tell you that from Eurupe.. if you are reading carefully I have written that i do not write in English well so you know that not from Great Britain
Quote:
Originally posted by childsplay

@Edit
It's nice to have such a beautiful woman join our group. Welcome aboard.
Oh a little heads up. Most women like you usually end up getting so many creepy messages from all the weirdos on here that it drives them crazy so I hope the creeps around here don't ruin it for the rest of us.

no problem I know how to delete them . Besides I have a lot of friends which likes to add pics on sites so I will have a lot for U Pics are only no nude so I thin you will not like them much but sometimes it is better to imagine how gils looks witouth clothes if you are looking on beauty dressed girl am I right?
Lvl 10
wherever you're from, you're hot! thx for the post!
Lvl 8
Welcome and deffinately hope to see more of you x x
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Edit

no problem I know how to delete them . Besides I have a lot of friends which likes to add pics on sites so I will have a lot for U Pics are only no nude so I thin you will not like them much but sometimes it is better to imagine how gils looks witouth clothes if you are looking on beauty dressed girl am I right?

Whatever we can get
But man, those tits of yours MUST be shared
  • Goto: