Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Top Ten ugliest cars of 2005

Starter: rodstiffington Posted: 19 years ago Views: 2.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Roog187

I'll agree with you that Italian supercars are nice, being Italian and all, but those cars certainly aren't something you would see someone driving every day.

Go to Monaco.

Tomsk think all car debate low base. I drive tractor.green. Largely wheels at back. Big exhaust pipe. open top. American, free of the aid care. USA best tractor in world.worstest car, my idea only. Tomsk never a personal attack on any man.. please no to me Rog87 we befriendes inside here?

I mention i have trailer to.also purest green
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 22
all those cars are shit you wanna talk performance, power, looks take a look back at real muscle cars and as far asneuropean cars they are just economical and over priced for what you get its pretty simple also on that note ther are very few foreign car companies that are not presently owned by american car manufacturers do some research and pay attention to the stock markets and trades its all there
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by firereign

all those cars are shit you wanna talk performance, power, looks take a look back at real muscle cars and as far asneuropean cars they are just economical and over priced for what you get its pretty simple also on that note ther are very few foreign car companies that are not presently owned by american car manufacturers do some research and pay attention to the stock markets and trades its all there

Yeah but american bikes are shit
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by firereign

you wanna talk performance, power

No, ugly car.
Lvl 12
i think the chevy SSR is ugly
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by rodstiffington

2. Toyota Scion xB
"Its appearance should serve as an innovative but effective first line of defense against car theft" while another wondered if, "the cleaning lady took the plans out of the trash as a joke — and nobody noticed."

You Can Kiss My ass You Meat Garage !

DIRTYSNEAKER'S RIDE !

Lvl 27
PT cruiser Neon on acid
Lvl 11
you forgot the new mustang
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by yourbeef

you forgot the new mustang

the new mustang don't look bad
Lvl 12
The new Dodge 300c and the Charger are both fugly- They should've at least --looked-- at the old Charger before wasting the sheet metal on the present design.

I also like the new Mustang... '71 Mach 1 looked better, though.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by rodstiffington

This list is from a nationally syndicated "Car Talk" radio program:

10. BMW 5 Series
"With the granny glasses headlights and awkward body creases, it looks like a Pontiac on acid."
9. Chrysler 300
"Did Chrysler have the head of a cow in mind when designing this car?"
8. Dodge Magnum
"The Welsh Corgi of the car world — wishes to be a big dog, but too short to the ground."
7. Chevy Avalanche
"Adorned with more plastic than Anna Nicole Smith."
6. Subaru Baja
"Looks more at home in Prague."
5. Chrysler PT Cruiser
"So ugly, I get mad just looking at it."
4. Honda Element
"A rollover would improve its looks!"
3. Hummer H2
"The automotive equivalent of Aunt Bertha."
2. Toyota Scion xB
"Its appearance should serve as an innovative but effective first line of defense against car theft" while another wondered if, "the cleaning lady took the plans out of the trash as a joke — and nobody noticed."
1. Pontiac Aztec
"It looks the way Montezuma's revenge feel."

your a dumbass for making this list. first of all, these cars are the major shit and are pulling vehicle innovation toward the future so stfu, ok
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 11
did that guy up there seriously say that american bikes are "shit"? hope your not talking about motorcycles man. the best bikes in the world come out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. i happen to be talking about Harley Davidson for those who weren't sure. And as far as that list goes, i agree with most of it (never was a fan of Damiler Chrysler vehicles anyway). But the 5 series shouldn't be on that list. awesome car....just hope to somehow afford one some day (especially a M5).
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
  • Goto: