54.55% (6)

• Night

27.27% (3)

• Whats Drag Racing ?

18.18% (2)

• Not Bothered .. I watch it on TV anyway

0.00% (0)

Votes: 11
We in our summer drag racing season in New Zealand and I love getting along to the races. But more and more the events are taking place in the evening / nights. I prefer them during the day as you get to see a lot more of whats going on around the track and you can still see down to the finish line. I not against the night drags and still go to them , I just prefer them during the day. Whats other peoples thoughts ???

Lvl 27
I voted day, only because I've never gone to night races, that should be put on my "to do" list
Lvl 5
I voted for day also. When I lived in Florida all the events were at night. Except the big events, Gator Nationals, and the NHRA points meets. I always assumed it was because it was so hot in FL during the day, the Nationals are in March, before it gets too hot. The problem with night races is that if you make it deep in your class, you will be there until 2am. I like wrapping it up by 4 or 5 and getting on the road.
Lvl 6
For participation, I prefer to race in the daytime. As for watching, night is better for watching the pros, nothing like seeing Nitro flames shooting from the pipes!
Lvl 28
the day races... the vision on the track sucks at night... plus at the end of the night, loading your car up sucks... most tracks have inadiquite lighting....
Lvl 22
I raced during the day

watched at night (I had this thing about breaking bracket)