what Drink are you?

Starter: mickster Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
http://www.imfanatic.com/whatdrinkareyou.php

I'll wait to see how others are, before I tell you mine
Lvl 12
You're a Potty Jello!
Basically, this means you're Alcofuckinholic. I'm sorry, but someone had to say it
Lvl 16
I'm a Jello Shot!
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
Lvl 12
HI! i'm a Strawberry daiqery!!!
WOOOOHOOOOO!! mmmmm... strawberry...
Lvl 14
i'm a margarita..one of my favo drinks...jammie!!
CONGRATS!
You're a Margarita! Tangy like the TripleSec, Luminous like the lime, Supereme like the salt, and Troublesome like tequila, you're a perfect mix to get anyone intoxicated.

Buddy Icon:

Lvl 12
CONGRATS!
You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire.

seriously, what the hell does that mean...in the context of the site, what do i drink--just the blood of virgins>>??

Lvl 12
You're a Depth Charge!
Yaaarr... scurvy dog! You drink like a sailor and think like one too
Lvl 25
CONGRATS!
You're a Margarita! Tangy like the TripleSec, Luminous like the lime, Supereme like the salt, and Troublesome like tequila, you're a perfect mix to get anyone intoxicated.
Lvl 13
Vampire ,
What ever that means
Lvl 15
I like to drink Dirty Bastards
Lvl 15
CONGRATS!
You're a Jello Shot! Quick, painless, and wriggly, you tend to get people messed up without delay! You're an absolute essential for any party, just like toilets.

Lvl 22
"You're a Vampire! Hisssss!..."

Not sure what that means. I didn't think that vampires hissed. Maybe I'm a vampire with a lisp. Who knew?
Lvl 12
I am a Jello Shot,
funny I never tried one, well jello shots at my place this week end!
i am a beer guy (heineken)
Lvl 12
You're a Strawberry Daiqery! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good enough for me, hehe.....

Lvl 14
CONGRATS!
You're a Strawberry Daiqery! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.

KINKY!
Lvl 19
Margarita

Hehe, thats my home, Windsor Ontario, bar capitol of Canada. Tijuana of the North.
Lvl 13
CONGRATS!
You're a Sex on the Beach! Your party-hard eccentricity is exceeded only by your urge to hump like a rabbit. You live by the 'Sex, or be sexed' motto....

yet all I drink is Crown and Sprite and Coors light..lol
Lvl 12
I am a Vampire Hisss too, but I have no idea what it is
Lvl 14
Hemi, didn't know you were from Windsor, much more respect for you. All the bachelor parties people keep e-mailing about where to do them and they all end up in New Orleans or Vegas...I keep trying for Windsor.
  • Goto: