Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Our youth today

Starter: Davallia Posted: 20 years ago Views: 1.6K
Lvl 17
The following questions and answers were collated from SAT tests given to 16-year-old students! Headed for Ohio State. - Don't laugh too hard - one of them could be president someday.

Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q: What is a planet?
A: A body of earth surrounded by sky.

Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?
A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no wate r on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.

Q: In a democratic society, how important are elections?
A: Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election.

Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.

Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? (e.g., abdomen.)
A: The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The branium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A,E,I,O and U.

Q: What is the Fibula?
A: A small lie.

Q: What does "varicose" mean?
A: Nearby.

Q: What is the most common form of birth control?
A: Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium.

Q: Give the meaning of the term "Cesarean Section."
A: The cesarean section is a district in Rome.

Q: What is a seizure?
A: A Roman emperor.

Q: What is a terminal illness?
A: When you are sick at the airport.

Q: Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature?

A: Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and so they look like umbrellas.

Q: What does the word "benign" mean?
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

Q: What is a turbine?
A: Something an Arab wears on his head.
Lvl 13
maybe those ohio kids need more pickled herring.
Lvl 14
My brother's neighbor is getting a tutor for his kindergartner 5yo daughter because the teacher says she's falling behind in her math..True
Lvl 12
Ohio is a weird place. Similar to the Twilight Zone.
Lvl 13
Umm...bogus story. It sounds like one of those internet mass e-mail things. The problem is that the SAT's don't contain questions like that. Mods can you remove?
Lvl 22
apunkjunkie is correct. The SATs do not contain questions like that. Still pretty funny though.
Lvl 16
well... to be honest, such questions could be asked in my country (holland).
but I think some teacher just picked the funniest answers from a couple of tests and put them together. I mean.. some of those answers could've been mine if I wanted to piss the teachers off

CK
Lvl 15
Crue-30 needs to responed to this,he's from Ohio,although I've seen him at work and I believe he's the one that answered the test that way-anybody that loves the Browns would definetly answer like that
Lvl 14
US keeps Bush. Germany elects Schröder again.
Bush just knows 4letter-Words. Schröder´s married the fourth time.
Bush grins like an ape. Schröder colours his hair and eyebrows.
US will survive Bush. Schröder will survive Germany.
Why should we teach youth, if we can´t garantee their future by giving them such "leaders"?
* This post has been modified : 20 years ago
I'm from Ohio. Not that that has anything to do with anything though in this case... Ohio State is one of the greatest universities in the US, and people from all over the world apply there and attend OSU, so even if this was real, which it isn't, it could have been compiled from answers given by people from all over the place, not just from Ohioans.

This list is fake, but if it was real, it wouldn't be a statement of how dumb the kids are, it would show how smart they are. Think about it. If you're smart enough to use a play on words to give a smart-ass answer to a question, you're probably smarter than the people who sit down and actually bother to list the 4 seasons. Personally, I'd rather see someone with a sense of humor running our country than some dumbass who doesn't have a sense of ANYTHING AT ALL. Dammit he's such a tool. I wish 9/11 never happened (for obvious reasons primarily) because I miss the time when everyone could have a good laugh at just how fucking retarded our President is... making up words, contradicting himself, pretending to understand what a certain word means when he doesn't, and then trying to answer a question based on what he *thinks* that word means. haha

Anyway, this list really isn't that funny, or witty, or anything. I propose that we just remove it, because like you guys said before, it's reminiscent of those annoying forwards your aunt sends you daily.
Lvl 14
DistraughtSon: I agree with you that the answers had to be given by an intelligent person who was joking around...in short as everyon else stated, the list is fake.

As far as the state of Ohio State goes...one word: Maurice. Yep, you knew that was coming.
Maurice Clarett is a stupid, lazy (academically) athlete who goes to OSU for football. But while you bring the football team into this, look at their quarterback. Craig Krenzel is on his way to med school (at Ohio State, one of the best in the world) for molecular genetics. He could probably go play football in the NFL, but he's a student first, an athlete second.

Clarett in no way reflects the education that people get at Ohio State who go there for one.
Lvl 12
I agree with Distraught. Clarett only signifies what is wrong with the youth in the U.S. after they have been claimed to fame. I beg to differ on one item however. Two words will sum it up: GO BLUE!!!
Lvl 16
GO BLUE? OMG! I cant believe I just heard that! We will see very shorly who is made of what because the OSU/Michigan game will more than likely determine the winner of the Big10 and I fear not that it will more than likely be the Bucs! GO OSU!!!! Defending national champs , baby! With or w/o the dipshit Clarette. The man has skills, don't get me wrong, and he was a large part in the national championship team but what an idiot as a person and, as Distraught Son said, an academic slacker!
Lvl 17
Omg movie my topic to discussion forum haha
Lvl 12
OSU, somehow they stole the luck from the Fightin'
Irish!
Lvl 12
It will definately be for the Big 10 title. Looking at each team, OSU stands very little chance against UofM if they show up. The next hope would be LSU and USC to lose.