Score: 5.00 Votes: 1
rate this

OK...My attempt at getting a free memebership thread!!! Look fellers... I really need it.

Starter: hadenough Posted: 13 years ago Views: 1.8K
Lvl 16
A few months back I lost my job. Around 6 of them. Next... my girlfriend leaves me because I am broke and really can't get in the mood to find a job. She also mentioned my lack of personal hygene lately as an issue also. When not going to the office every day... I see no reason to waste water taking a shower more than once every week or so. Shaving at all just seems this side of stupid at this point. So anyway... she said she could not take my sitting around smoking pot and stinking all the time... so... she left. About 5 weeks ago... she left. I have not gotten my rocks off since she quit screwing me two weeks before she left. Here is what I am starting to wonder about and will be happy to share my experiment if given a free membership. I want to see if I can build up the world record cum shot by waiting as long as possible before jerking off. A couple questions I have before doing this experiemnet. First... does cum build up the longer a guy waits and is there any risk of damage to my balls from the overload. Second... what is the world record distance for a cum shot? i would like to know what it is I am shooting for.

Thanks you so much for any help in this situation.
Lvl 10
How high & how drunk are you while you're writing this?
Lvl 27
Very Stupid!
Lvl 26
I say get a job and stop crying then you can afford a membership.
Also, nobody gives a fuck about your cock or your cumshot. This isn't a damn gay site.
Lvl 59
This sounds like a Mr. Poop thread, except adding in some sort of extortion scheme.

I'm not in charge of the stuff, so I may be wrong here, but, um, I'm pretty sure that you're not going to get a free membership due to working up a massive cumshot.

Also, two things:

1. Take a shower. Being dirty is gross, regardless of how many people you come in contact with on a daily basis.

Lvl 24
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner

How high & how drunk are you while you're writing this?

That.

And also,

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

This sounds like a Mr. Poop thread, except adding in some sort of extortion scheme.

I'm not in charge of the stuff, so I may be wrong here, but, um, I'm pretty sure that you're not going to get a free membership due to working up a massive cumshot.

Also, two things:

1. Take a shower. Being dirty is gross, regardless of how many people you come in contact with on a daily basis.

Most of that.
free advice! Shut It
Lvl 28
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by Thamuz

I say get a job and stop crying then you can afford a membership.
Also, nobody gives a fuck about your cock or your cumshot. This isn't a damn gay site.

good one
Lvl 14

Dude....
Get a bath
a shave
and haircut.

Then grab a cold beer and go outside and enjoy the sun..
Lvl 21
put the bong down and back away or you won't have any spermies left
Lvl 25

Abridged Kanzen post.
Lvl 28
I'm pretty sure after a few days cum gets broken down and recycled.

Also,

Lvl 12
It's called a wet dream. You ejaculate regardless if you have a girl or use manual stimulation. You have a better chance at a Guinness world record of being lazy and smelly, than shooting your load more than a few feet, provided you don't hit yourself in the chin when you sleep.

Shower, shave, rinse, lather, repeat.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
a better idea would be to post naked photos of ur ex on here for leaving u
Lvl 28
Lvl 18
Upload pictures of you Ex, get credits for it, download movies, world record cum shot
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by ochie

Upload pictures of you Ex, get credits for it, download movies, world record cum shot

Does it have to be in that order?
Lvl 37
Oh Sweet Jesus!

**Moved to Car Forum to die a quiet death**

Lvl 22

I just knew this would get better! 's