Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

I finally got to meet Chuck Norris

Starter: Leonredbone Posted: 18 years ago Views: 916
  • Goto:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Sounds like rape.

yes...kanzen knows the feeling all too well..
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 25
Hey its not my fault, of all people who expected FeFe to slip me GHB?
Lvl 19
yeah, i've read the stories about women slipping men ghb so they can take them back to their place so another man can jump out of the closet and fuck you in the ass
Lvl 25
So you're saying Chuck fucked you in the ass, then let some other guy fuck you in the ass?

Don't you feel a little used, Beta?
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Beta671

yeah, i've read the stories about women slipping men ghb so they can take them back to their place so another man can jump out of the closet and fuck you in the ass

That's a scary thought.
Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

[reply=Beta671]

That's a scary thought.
[/reply]

dude thats an urban myth here in my neighborhood, except for the ghb in this case

it goes like this : a dude well know to most of the ppl in my hometown was sitting in a bar in a city nearby, this x-tremely hot blonde is teasing him the whole evening and finally whispers in his ear " are you in for a thrill" he ofcourse being a healthy man says YES, and within 15 minutes he's at her home, naked and tied to the bed, when a big black male jumps out of the closet, 14 stiches in the rectal area

funny thing a week after the rumour spread i saw him walkin kinda "funny"
Lvl 21
14 stiches? Ouch!
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

[reply=Suckrates]
[reply=Beta671]

That's a scary thought.
[/reply]

dude thats an urban myth here in my neighborhood, except for the ghb in this case

it goes like this : a dude well know to most of the ppl in my hometown was sitting in a bar in a city nearby, this x-tremely hot blonde is teasing him the whole evening and finally whispers in his ear " are you in for a thrill" he ofcourse being a healthy man says YES, and within 15 minutes he's at her home, naked and tied to the bed, when a big black male jumps out of the closet, 14 stiches in the rectal area

funny thing a week after the rumour spread i saw him walkin kinda "funny"
[/reply]

That can't be an urban legend because I know a guy that knows a guy who's best friend's uncle had this happen to him. I swear.
Lvl 17
looks more like chunky norris
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen

Beta's first words to Chuck.

"I want you inside me."

WOW ! Wheres the rest of the celebs you did meet ?
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilHair[DK
]
WOW ! Wheres the rest of the celebs you did meet ?

I'll be posting those very soon
  • Goto: