Score: 5.00 Votes: 5
rate this

GOOGLE Your Name Then Post The Image Here!

Starter: webbie1 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 3.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
Ever wonder who shares your name/user ID? What images can you find to match your real name, nickname, user ID or what your “friends” call you behind your back.

Go here to find pictures: Google Image Search
* This post has been modified : 14 years ago
Lvl 9
Webbie results in this image:

webbie

I don’t like my middle name, who does? A shortened version of my middle name; Mel, produces this guy:

Lvl 18
yeah that guy is lil webbie. I hate that guy .
Lvl 24
google my name
Lvl 26
Punnani (Site Name) results in this image:

My middle name is Ziggy (Yes, it is after Ziggy Stardust) so, i got this

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

yeah that guy is lil webbie. I hate that guy .

Me too but he was the first image that appeared.

I'll do better next try.
Lvl 18
"Swiss" you get:

My real first name you get:

Well I can't post what you get cause it would be obvious what my first name is and I don't like to give out those kinda details

I googled my last name and all I got was a shitload of tombstones! Not a good sign.

Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Your parents named you after that freak of nature? Wow, I'd have to get my revenge when it comes time to pick their reitrement home. But in the mean time I would totally lie and say I was named after this ziggy...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by sarahtje

google my name

Very pretty lady!
Lvl 9
Quote:

"Swiss" you get:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Well I can't post what you get cause it would be obvious what my first name is and I don't like to give out those kinda details

I googled my last name and all I got was a shitload of tombstones! Not a good sign.

Your parents named you after that mutant? Wow, I'd have to get my revenge when it comes time to pick the reitrement home.

Not to worry, I might not use my real first name either. Too many clever people on this board.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

I wondered what you were going to find for your userID

Ziggy is kind of cute.
Lvl 26
Quote:

"Swiss" you get:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Your parents named you after that freak of nature? Wow, I'd have to get my revenge when it comes time to pick their reitrement home. But in the mean time I would totally lie and say I was named after this ziggy...
[ Image ]

No, i chose my own middle name as i was not christened when i was a baby, David Bowie is not a "Mutant" and i am very happy to have that middle name. So, your middle name of "Spongebob" is no longer an embarrassment.
Lvl 18
Well we'll have to agree to disagree on David Bowie. He's just way too gay for me. I can handle slightly gay but that gay is just way too much. He makes Elton John look like straight male of the year. He's had more dicks in him then Jenna Jameson. He looks like he's been "sweatin to the oldies" with Richard Simmons a little too much.... ok I'll stop now.

If you google J-Swiss you get this awesome guy!

Damn how'd they get my real picture?
Lvl 26
Quote:

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on David Bowie. He's just way too gay for me. I can handle slightly gay but that gay is just way too much. He makes Elton John look like straight male of the year.

Homophobic twaddle !! Yes, Elton John is gay and so is George Michael (I like their music by the way) but David Bowie.... C'mon, David Bowie has married to Iman since 1992:-

Lvl 18
Well I don't know who Iman is but just goin off the name it sounds like "I man" so maybe that's how he justifies it. And he's totally gay (or bi apparently since he's married but he's still more flamboyantly gay then any other full gay dude I've ever seen)...
http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/davidbowie/articles/story/8856155/bowie_proclaims_hes_gay
Lvl 26
Quote:

Well I don't know who Iman is but just goin off the name it sounds like "I man". And he's totally gay...
[ Link ]

I stand corrected ! I am glad that we believe everything we read in the tabloid press

Prime example:- and complete bollocks to boot

**** David Bowie conversation finished ***** It's Webbies thread
Lvl 18
dude take one look at the pic you posted of him and there's absolutely no need for any kind of confirmation. Rolling Stone isn't really a tabloid either and it came right from his own mouth but moving on.

Back to googling more J-Swiss things...

I need somebody else to google. I've run out of J-Swiss related stuff.
Lvl 4
scarily, my site name brings this up:
Lvl 26
Quote:

dude take one look at the pic you posted of him and there's absolutely no need for any kind of confirmation.
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

I need somebody else to google. I've run out of J-Swiss related stuff.

That was the 1970's and was one of his many outfits of that era, you wouldnt know as you were not around then. An older head see's things in a different way and maybe not so homophobic.

-------------------------------------------------- Line Drawn --- DO NOT Cross ------------------------------------
Lvl 9
katje, userID and nickname:

Lvl 6
Justice_Once, I ended up with this picture of Steven Seagull

• Goto: